October 23, 2014 | 1832 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Avon Replenish Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2006 7:31:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Please GOd, tell AVON to continute making this!!!! My 43 yr old sun damaged, dry retin-a'd skin loves it. Hasnt made me break out, leaves my skin ultra soft. Avon could tone down the fragrance though. Its not bad, just a tad heavy. Nevertheless, it wont dissuade me from switching to another cleanser. Great job Avon!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Amazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fabulous product for mature skin. It is basically a cleansing milk and I used it a bit differently from the instructions. They say to apply the cleansing milk onto wet skin, massage and tissue off or wash it off. I tried doing it that way and it took a long time to wash off and did not feel clean. Instead, I put a drop onto a make-up remover pad and I cleanse my (dry) skin and then I wash the residual off, sometimes followed by a toner. This cleanser is lush and silky and will make your mature skin feel cared for. I will give you updates about whether or not it can lift eye make-up, I have yet to experiment with that, but stay tuned! ;)UPDATE: Yes it does take off eye make-up but you have to be careful not to get it in your eyes.