July 30, 2014 | 1793 users online

Polishes - OPI - Thats Berry Berry Daring

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by gemini12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a perfect dark raspberry fuchsia pink with cool undertones. I love this color as both a manicure and pedicure polish. The application is very good, too--smooth and creamy without streaks. This is still my go-to raspberry pink, but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase simply due to the fact that there are many close dupes on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by stephanie987

Just got this yesterday because i was looking for a summery bright pink, and i love this colour! Super pleased with the formula and it was opaque with just one coat. It's not shimmery, it's just a solid, deep, bright pink. Would look great with a tan on the beach!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by asianvolleyballer

this nail polish is amazing
i already love opi's formula and brush but this nailpolish is a one coater so amazingly pretty and looks great on my nc30 skin...in some artificial lighting it looks more red than berry :( and it takes a lot of topcoat for a shiny finish but its so worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by SwirlBaby83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Such a pretty berry color! Loving this with my tan. Ive gotten so many compliments on my shiny pink manicure these past few days. Although beautiful, its definitely dupeable. I found something sickeningly similar at the 99cent store!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by tranlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite OPI Polish!! Everytime I attempt to pick something new at the salon, I end up picking this one based on what I like. I have it at home too and it is a dream to apply! Hot hot hot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For those of you, like me.... who bought "Koala Berry" but just didn't feel it was right on you........
Well, then.... this is your huckleberry! ;)

The two colors look almost identical and if you are not a true OPI Addict like me........then you do not need to buy both!!!!

Though,IMO.....That's Berry Daring one is a tad "brighter"and has a "hint of a cooler toned pink" added.

To me Koala Berry.... is a bit redder and a tad more muted.

This one just glows a bit better (probably cuz, its just a smidge cooler toned) on me.

Now, I need to address someone elses review/opinion from below.....
This color is DEFINITELY NOT TRASHY, in any way! Everyone has their opinions and that is what makes this world so interesting. But, I promise you.... this is in no way a slutty or trashy color!!! Just Deep Pink HOTTNESS! For any lady who is CONFIDENT with herself. My Mommy, who is 60...rocks this. Down to my sweet shy niece! So, its for all of us who loves color!

Now, this does have some fine shimmers in the bottle....
But, when applied on to the nail.....the shimmer is no longer there!
So, that is why I say that it is practically a dupe for Koala Berry

Such an easy formula and it applied like butter!
1 coat and a base coat and this is basically completely opaque! 2 thins coats are perfection. No chipping for over 5 days of wear! Most OPI's on me do though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Very pretty bright color for summer. My pedicure looked great. Got many compliments.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by sally38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this polish! The color is really great, even if its not the most unique, and the wear and application are really good as well. It is very bright and beautiful. I think this polish is not always work appropriate but with Essie's Matte About You polish you might be able to get away with it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by CherryD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Usually I think OPI is a bit overrated. However this is one of my favorites. Great color and an almost perfect application. Only issue is once it gets a month or two old it starts to bubble and streak a bit

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by designermom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Actually, this polish is called "That's Berry Daring." This is a lovely polish. Very bright and summery, yet classy. It is somewhat similar to Koala Beary, but with a very subtle shimmer. I don't understand why someone here called it 'trashy', I wouldn't call it that at all! I suppose if you are used to demure sheers and pale pinks it might be a bold choice, but not trashy at all! Love it!