Garnier Pure Fix Spray

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

First of all, this hairspray smells amazing! It has a light fruity scent.
It also offers a strong hold.
I don't really like the spray nozzle though, I wish it was more misty rather than a jet stream.
I started applying it with my hands in some places now because it works better.
Also, if you apply too much, it can become quite sticky.
Overall though, my hair is healthy looking and the hairspray works well, I will definitely be re-purchasing this product!!

on 7/29/2008 10:13:00 PM

I love this spray! I use it whether I flat iron my hair or I scrunch it, it holds the style perfectly and it doesn't leave my hair looking or feeling crunchy at all like some other hairsprays I've used in the past. This is my HG hairspray! I will continue to buy it as long as they keep making it. And plus at $3.14 a bottle, you can't beat the price.

on 8/26/2007 10:05:00 PM

Edit... Tresemme 24 hour body spray is the best on the market for my daughter's hair and my own!

Love it! Thank you MUA members for this suggestion! It kept both mine and my daughter's hair in place... we both have fine, thick hair that doesn't hold a curl, however, it does if you spray this through first! Many thanks!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product is great for the cheap price. I spray this on the bottom 1/2 of damp hair and use a diffuser to dry while scrunching my hair to enhance my waves. Perfect for those lazy mornings when I don't feel like spending a lot of time & effort in styling my hair.

This product works beautifully for keeping those pesky fly aways down without making my hair greasy and crunchy. I hate the feel of a hard hat when I use other hairsprays. I don't even consider this a hairspray. I like to spray this on the roots of my hair after I blow-dry and run my fingers over fly aways to keep my hair looking perfect. It even adds a bit of shine to my hair (or maybe my hair is just healthy idk). Sometimes i'll flip my head down and spray underneath to add volume and lift. Works like a charm.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a new HG for me. I used to spend around $10 on hairspray and go through bottles, but lately I can't stand the feel of hairspray and I just want soft bouncy hair with tons of volume and strong hold without ANY product residue, stiffness, or stickiness and this product does just that. It has a nice fresh fruity smell that is not strong at all, comes in a cute bright green bottle, does the job well and for less than $3. I seriously cannot rave enough about this product. The way I use it is I spray on damp, nearly dry hair on each section before rolling it up in 1 and 1/2 inch foam rollers, I sleep in them and unroll the next morning. My roots are lifted and I have tight large curls that I brush out at the roots and finger style with some glossing cream and voila! Gorgeous hair that lasts all day.

on 9/17/2006 6:47:00 PM

LOVE the smell! I got the STRONG hold and it did it's job to a degree. My hair is super fine and super straight so there's little hope for keeping a curl no matter what, but this hairspray could at least keep some volume and wave when needed. My hair always felt flexible yet in place. I'd buy again!

on 7/11/2006 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love to use this before I flat iron. I spray it and let it dry then put a flat iron in it! It gives me the control of hairspray without the look or feel! Wonderful product. It took me a few times to figure out how it works best for me. Will rebuy whenever I run out.

Popular Styling Products