October 24, 2014 | 911 users online

Bronzers - L'Oreal - Glam Bronze All-Over Loose Powder Highlighter - Alluring Shimmer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by courtly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love using this bronzer when I don't feel like using my self-tanner. It's perfect for when you need a bit of color. When I put it on my face looks like it's positively GLOWING. I will buy this again and again :]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2007 6:25:00 PM More reviews by productfreak78

I am so happy that continued this product. I bought it the first time in Golden Dawn and loved it! After I was almost out I found out that they had discontinued it. For the last year or so I have tried so many bronzers and hated them all...the other day I was in Wal-mart and found that they are making the Glam Bronze again! :) It gives a all over true shimmery bronze...its not too shimmery...just enough to highlight your face and make it look natural with no orangy or brown look. It also hides imperfections. I pray they never discontinue this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Hollywood25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It's looks beautiful on my NC30 face skin. When applying, you have to be lighthanded, because it's easy to put too much on. I prefer to put just a bit, and build up the color.
Really, this is a good product, that a would definitly rebuy. The price is very very reasonnable for the quantity of product you're getting.
This is a keeper for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by larelin

WOW, I really like this. I bought it on a whim for about $10. The packaging it comes in is really nice. It has a screw on lid, so I don't have to worry about it coming off like other loose powders I've had. I'd say this is almost a mix between a bronzer and a highlighter. It's not as pigmented as a bronzer and it highlights wonderfully. It's not super shimmery, so it doesn't look like too much. The actual color is a light rosy brown. Overall, the only flaw I can find is the pricetag, which I might actually be willing to pay again for this wonderful product.