December 18, 2014 | 1659 users online

Skincare - Face - 100 Percent Pure - Lavender Honey Facial Cleansing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by csk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought my second bottle of this, and now my husband is also (stealing) using it!

I've been trying to use more natural products, and I'm glad I came across this. I have normal to dry skin that easily gets irritated, and so many face cleansers leave my face feeling a little bumpy or reactive - not a rash or breakout, but definitely not calm and clean.

This product gets me to feeling clean but not stripped, and doesn't irritate my skin. I still need to use a separate cleanser for makeup first (Origins Clean Energy), but I don't completely buy into cleansing oils (they always seems to leave a residue), which is why I use this product afterwards.

I'm still on the search for the perfect cleanser, but this one is the closest one I've tried thus far.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by LVaughn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in the mail today. So far so good, I started a skin fast for a couple of days before w/ just plan honey to wash my face w/ day and night and continued it until my purchase came. So that when I started w/ 100% Pure my skin wouldn't be freaked out with a new product (the fast is suppose to give your skin a break from cleaners and makeup,that's the idea). Well, it's been about 4hrs and no bad reactions :-) I used the Organic Lavender Honey Facial Cleaning Foam: for me it was none drying, left my skin soft, none itchy and removed all makeup (100% Pure makeup). Next I used the coffee eye cream: so far no red skin around my eyes and feels pretty moisturizing so far. Then I bought the Super Fruits Night Balm: I think I like this, it might of calmed down 2 pimples on my cheek that were becoming red. Their not red anymore and smaller. Now I don't know if it's the cleaner and the balm both together that made the pimples smaller. But like I said so far so good.

I also bought the Pretty & Polished kit from the valued selection. Comes w/ black tea mascara, double ended lip gloss and the Pretty naked palette. I like these, now the mascara it lengthens for me. And for the colors they work because I like the look of not wearing makeup. The palette really looks like u have nothing on, just a little shimmer. Love it :-) I'm giving these products 4 lippies because it's only day 1 :-D

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Laurhen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product was just ok for me. My biggest motivation for buying this was the natural ingredients used to make this wash. I liked the scent, the package and the way the product is dispensed (it comes out in a foam) but I found it sort of weird to use, it starts out as a foam and at first feel like a regular wash but once the bubble action wears off you don't really feel the product on your face, it's a little weird to get used to. I have moderate acne (primarily cystic) and have always used deep cleansing face washes or cleansing milks so I might not have the best basis for comparison. I wash my face twice with this at night when I'm taking off my makeup (I noticed it doesn't remove eye makeup the first wash).

I said that I would repurchase this again because there's no maybe option! I do like the ingredients and it has really agreed with my face, my acne has been clearing up consistently and I typically break out when I first switch to a new product. But I'll probably try a couple different cleansers from this line before I settle on one.

**UPDATE: I brought my bottle to the gym yesterday and it did NOT travel well. A bunch of the product spilled into the cap and the foam has started coming out all runny. Beware if you decide to lug your bottle anywhere!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very thin cleanser that is dispensed as a foam. It was gentle enough for my sensitive skin and thoroughly cleansed my skin of all make up (I use a separate eye make up remover). I found it very similar to the cranberry cleanser which I also like. Unfortunately, it was too drying for the winter months. My reason for not repurchasing is the strong lavender scent. I am a lavender junkie, but this was so strong each time I used it, I actually coughed.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by rosewitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another disappointment from 100 percent pure
When I first used it I feel that waxy/leathery feeling on my face after I washed off
And my face will get really dry if I do not put on lotion within 5 mins
After I used this my face will feel more sensitive
one thing I notice is that there will be a white residue around the bottle mouth..so I thought the mixture get seperated after resting for so long...I think it is correct cause if I do not mix them up before I wash I will have that waxy feeling but it is much less if I mix
overall this is just horrible...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by hotjpac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have now tried all cleanser from 100%pure and from a lot of other lines out there. This is hands down my favorite. It is now in an auto foam package. The scent is pure organic lavender. In my opinion you can't get any better then that. The cleansing gentle and the results clear smooth skin. Good for all skin types. My skin is oily/sensitive and prone to breakouts and this does the trick. I have passed it on to friends that are dry/normal and they love it just as much. I am also a professional dancer and have to wear heavy stage makeup. This takes it off beautifully. Without Stripping or without the heavy cold cream residue!!! Your skin will love it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by kellymncole

I really like the 100% Pure products because they are all natural. I discovered the line at the local health food store. I originally purchased a strawberry honey facial scrub. It worked wonders on my face so when I ran out of course I went back to look for it, only to find that it had been discontinued. ggrrrr.... So I came home with the lavender honey cleanser. I liked how it foamed up nicely, the packaging was much easier to use than the jar with the screw on lid that the strawberry scrub came in. The only problem was it didnt seem to do anything for my skin. It cleaned nicely, but after using it for about a week or two my face started to break out again. I am jealous of the other reviewers that have acne-prone skin that love this, because I wish I could use it. It is not nearly as expensive as the stuff that I have found to work on my acne now... The only improvement I would suggest is a pump to get the product out. I don't have a lot of room in the shower, so I like easy-one-hand-jobs, and not messing with where the heck to set the lid. I would buy this again, if it didn't break my face out, but since it did, I will not be purchasing it again. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Genia1

While I would never use this on my face (I only use soap-free, oil-based cleansers), I LOVE it as a hand soap. It is less drying than other hand soaps, due to the vitamin E, cleanses thoroughly, and smells divine. Additionally, it's the only soap I've used that prevents mineral makeup build-up in my sink. I used to have to scrub my sink, but now there's no build-up at all. It would be pricey to buy as a hand soap, so I'm not sure yet if I'll purchase it again, but I'd definitely like to.

Ingredients: Organic Lavender Honey, Organic Infusion of Green Tea, Lavender Flower, Calendula and Jasmine, Organic Grapeseed, Coco Betaine, Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Organic Blackcurrant, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Extracts of Raspberry, Blackberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, Lemon, Natural Food Preservatives from Cranberries and Salt (less than 0.1% of Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate)

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by teddyblue

Lovely Cleanser. Foams great, the top is well made so that you only get what you need, and it cleanses amazingly. I will definetely try more products from this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a refreshing cleanser for those who want a vegan botanical cleanser. Foams nicely without being drying.