December 18, 2014 | 1595 users online

Treatments (Eye) - 100 Percent Pure - Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i don't usually care much for separate eye creams. my main eye problems are not a lack of moisture around the area. my big problems are puffiness (eased with a gel mask typically) and dark circles (had 'em since i was a little girl. no cream is gonna fix this! best i can do is sleep a lot and invest in concealer.)

anyhow, i bought this one b/c i was intrigued with the reviews and interested in what kinds of effects it would have on my puffiness. it works /okay/. not as well as applying as cool gel mask does, but it works a little. it's also quite moisturizing. the pump is ridiculous, though, and ejects wayyyy too much product resulting in a waste.

the texture is great, but it smells a little too strongly of cocoa (oddly not of coffee, which is what you'd expect, right?) i really don't like a strong cocoa butter smell, but that's what it smells like. the smell dissipates quickly, though, so it's not a huge deal. essentially, i put this stuff on my eyes in the morning when i remember to. i can never really tell a huge difference, though! it is quite moisturizing, but i don't have many problems with eye area dryness.

i'd give this like a 3.5 if i could, but unfortunately MUA doesn't allow for half-lippie scores.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is just meh. The opening of the tube is too large so you tend to get too much product if you're not careful. It smells really good (like coffee and cocoa) and it is thick (but not too thick as it will sink in quickly) but I don't really notice the de-puffing effect I get with MAC Fast Response Eye Cream. It will take me forever and a day to go through my tube, but I will not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by christosphurkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the smell (cookies?). Nice amount of moisture for me. It takes a little while to sink in, so i don't do makeup for a few minutes. Supercute packaging and it only takes a tiny amount to use on each eye area.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This eye cream is very moisturizing without being greasy. It is similar to Ole Henriksen's Fresh Start Eye Cream in terms of the texture and moisturizing properties (but is only about half the price). I think this is a very modestly priced eye cream that gives a lot of bang for your buck. I cannot say for sure if this diminishes dark circles, but it definitely freshens up the undereye area without drawing attention to fine lines or imperfections. I also really enjoy the smell. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was OK as an eye cream, and I liked the pump packaging. However, the smell is very strong: it was like I spilled a hazelnut latte all over my face (even though I put just a dab under my eyes). I don't like highly scented products on my face so I might use this up, diluted with unscented lotion, for my body.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't use this myself, I got a free sample packet and gave it to my husband to use. He uses a vit c cream on his face after he shaves and ran out, so I said "here use this for now.." Few weeks later his Vit C cream arrived but he wanted me to order more of this. He loves it. He loves the smell and he has some darkness under his eyes and felt it looked better, so far. I found a tube they sent me a while ago as a sample and gave that to him too.. He is sales(and part company owner) and looking good is part of the job... Will update..

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I GOT A RASH from this product. I was given a sample from their store at Santana Row and I was so excited to use it right away. The next day, my eyelids were RED and puffy!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works amazing! I dont have any problem with puffiness but I do have dark circles. After one night, I can see the big different. My eyes looks brighter. The only thing I hate is that I always have to purchase it in 15ml because the pump is rubbish. Other than that, this is an amazing product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This came in a hugmongous tube - 30ml which is the normal size for face serum. Eye product usually comes in 15ml.

At first i did not like it because it smells kinda different, not bad, just different and light though and nice after a while. The cream also blurts out of the pump funny maybe because its not liquidy so it doesn't flow out smoothly. Being a cream its not greasy but feels very light and absorbs very quickly. After a couple of weeks i actually feel it works. My eye area feels nicer- amazing because eye products never seem to work for me.

As it is indicated on the product to finish it in 6 months, i couldn't because i need so little. I usually finish a 15ml eyecream in 6 months when i use it twice daily. I'm probably into my 9th month when i decided i need to follow the instructions and stop using it on my eye area since that area is so sensitive. I saw Dr Oz's programme about things we can grab around the house to use for cellulite and decided since this product contains caffeine, I began to use it on my cellulite areas and after even less than a week, my cellulite were less noticeable!!! miracle!!!

I think the claims of this product truly works!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Does nothing, don't waste your time or money