August 2, 2014 | 1570 users online

Treatments (Eye) - 100 Percent Pure - Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by christosphurkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the smell (cookies?). Nice amount of moisture for me. It takes a little while to sink in, so i don't do makeup for a few minutes. Supercute packaging and it only takes a tiny amount to use on each eye area.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This eye cream is very moisturizing without being greasy. It is similar to Ole Henriksen's Fresh Start Eye Cream in terms of the texture and moisturizing properties (but is only about half the price). I think this is a very modestly priced eye cream that gives a lot of bang for your buck. I cannot say for sure if this diminishes dark circles, but it definitely freshens up the undereye area without drawing attention to fine lines or imperfections. I also really enjoy the smell. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was OK as an eye cream, and I liked the pump packaging. However, the smell is very strong: it was like I spilled a hazelnut latte all over my face (even though I put just a dab under my eyes). I don't like highly scented products on my face so I might use this up, diluted with unscented lotion, for my body.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't use this myself, I got a free sample packet and gave it to my husband to use. He uses a vit c cream on his face after he shaves and ran out, so I said "here use this for now.." Few weeks later his Vit C cream arrived but he wanted me to order more of this. He loves it. He loves the smell and he has some darkness under his eyes and felt it looked better, so far. I found a tube they sent me a while ago as a sample and gave that to him too.. He is sales(and part company owner) and looking good is part of the job... Will update..

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I GOT A RASH from this product. I was given a sample from their store at Santana Row and I was so excited to use it right away. The next day, my eyelids were RED and puffy!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works amazing! I dont have any problem with puffiness but I do have dark circles. After one night, I can see the big different. My eyes looks brighter. The only thing I hate is that I always have to purchase it in 15ml because the pump is rubbish. Other than that, this is an amazing product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This came in a hugmongous tube - 30ml which is the normal size for face serum. Eye product usually comes in 15ml.

At first i did not like it because it smells kinda different, not bad, just different and light though and nice after a while. The cream also blurts out of the pump funny maybe because its not liquidy so it doesn't flow out smoothly. Being a cream its not greasy but feels very light and absorbs very quickly. After a couple of weeks i actually feel it works. My eye area feels nicer- amazing because eye products never seem to work for me.

As it is indicated on the product to finish it in 6 months, i couldn't because i need so little. I usually finish a 15ml eyecream in 6 months when i use it twice daily. I'm probably into my 9th month when i decided i need to follow the instructions and stop using it on my eye area since that area is so sensitive. I saw Dr Oz's programme about things we can grab around the house to use for cellulite and decided since this product contains caffeine, I began to use it on my cellulite areas and after even less than a week, my cellulite were less noticeable!!! miracle!!!

I think the claims of this product truly works!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Does nothing, don't waste your time or money

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this because of all the yt hype. My final conclusion is that it does not live up to the hype (as most 100% pure products). I have the smaller tube size of this eye cream. I have normal to dry skin, mid twenties, looking to hydrate and moisturize my eye area. First, I love the packaging, small tube with very small opening allows for great precision. Second, the smell is ok. I know people say it smells like coffee, it doesn't smell like coffee to me. It smells like frosted flakes (as in "They're GRRRRRRREAT!"), seriously smell it and frosted flakes side by side, it's the EXACT same smell. (2 friends and a bf agree (maybe they just said it so I would stop talking about eye cream though)). Third, the texture is nice, not too thick and balm-y, but not too slippery. At first experimentation, a decent eye cream, however after a few weeks of continuous use, I got eye pimples. Which sucks. Not milia, actual whiteheads below my lower lashline. And I am always very careful to apply eye cream to only around my orbital bone, no closer to my eyes. I've never gotten milia or eye pimples before from an eye cream, so I don't think I'm prone to them. Even worse, when I stopped using this eye cream, my eyes didn't look any worse. No worse so I don't think that it was doing anything anyway, so my time and cash was for naught. I don't believe in using a skincare product if it doesn't serve a tangible purpose. Overall, total did for me, but not a terrible price and excellent packaging (the tube, not the pump, I think a pump is a terrible idea on an eye cream, it encourages over dispensing and waste).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Staaarlit

Packaging -- Love that it's a pump, but the pump needs some fixing. Pump it down and a good amount comes out, but when the pump springs back up, another good amount comes out! So be careful with that...

Scent -- oh, so, gosh darn yummy! It smells like....sweet roasted coffee blended with something to make a cake. That was a failed description, but just know that it smells more than good enough to eat. If you hate coffee, maybe you won't like the smell. I usually don't like fragrance in my products, but this particular one is too delicious to dislike.

Price -- really good for the size! This was the main reason why I purchased it. I usually use the $50 ones, but this deal was too good to pass up.

Results -- not that great! It provides instantaneous moisture, but that moisture is temporary. I have normal to dry skin, dry occurring in the fall/winter. It works fine in the summer nights, but not so much during cold nights. Even so, there aren't any long term results with this product. It doesn't really seem to depuff or soothe the eye area even though this product claims to have caffeine in it. Weird! This product also seems to sit on top of my skin after application rather than really sinking in to deliver that moisture. The under-eye area always looks wet/oily after application and for a while before it clears away. Oh, I should mention that the ingredients list looks great. Everything about this product is a yay for me, except for the results.

Last words -- 1 oz. for $20? That is so affordable for an eye cream, hence I don't feel like I wasted any money. It's a good eye cream to travel with and to just have hanging around in your vanity to switch back and forth with another (more effective) eye cream, but don't buy this product if you're looking to invest in ONE eye cream that will deliver long-term benefits. Ain't gonna happen with this one. I am curious and willing to try this line's other eye creams though. I love that they're organic.