July 31, 2014 | 1699 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by tueshaes

Yes its dark and it does lengthen my lashes, but it makes my lashes feels so brittle. Its difficult to come off, and while my lashes stayed dark for a pretty long time, but after like 5 hours or so, I have panda eyes... like the color from the mascara smudged, even though lashes are still dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's perfecto. Anything from this barnd is perfect. It has great legnth and volume, better than Clinique, MAC, and other drugstore brands. It has high quality and is made out of great minerals. It is natural, and my favorite brand. I have a matching eyeliner and a Bare Escenruals
(Bare Minerals) set at home. It looks nattural and neutral as if there no makeup being worn on my face at all, thats they kay and magic of makeup. This mscara isn't very clumpy and definatley waterproof. It stays on for the day and even night.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by knightrider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was just awful! The brush was terrible. The "hairs" sat so close together, I could not get them between my lashes!! I ended up just "painting" under them. It looked just weird. I threw it in the garbage after trying it now and again with no luck!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by graceleeroy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara two times. The first time i fell in love with it, I had no clumps and made my lashes look natural and amazing. However the second time I bought this product, I was really disappointed. The second bottle was a defect because the brush would carry so much product (that never happened with my first bottle) and it got super messy when trying to put the applicator back in with mascara formula oozing out. After this experience I was reluctant to buy this mascara again and decided to try other mascaras, which was for the better found cheaper mascaras (covergirl) that worked better than this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

meh.. I bought this along with the Shiseido and the BB mascaras -- I tend to do marathon shopping and then stop for a breather. I was told that this mascara will hold my curl even in my swimming class and I have tried it for that very purpose.

It passed the test -- I at least look like I have a few lashes while in the pool but it is hard to remove otherwise. I have to use several pads of Bifacil to get it off at night and frankly, it leaves my lashes a bit stiff.

Not bad.. just not great.

Won't purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by VeganFeline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this mascara for about 2 years.

PROS:
It's water resistant
Darkens your lashes
Doesn't smudge when dry
Doesn't clump

CONS:
It was so hard to take off! I had to wash and use make-up removers a couple times to get it off.
Doesn't separate lashes
Doesn't lengthen
It doesn't enhance lashes very well

I think this mascara would work better for just the bottom lashes because of the thinner wand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by njtheaterchick

This is wonderful, my new HG mascara.

Lately every mascara I used causes my eyes to burn after an hour or so, and waterproof ones are the worst, but not this.

I stays put, doesn't flake, smudge or come off (lasted through 2 days of my Uncle's funeral) and it comes off with albolene easier than non waterproof mascara!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by REdwards84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara. My eyes are naturally really dry--too dry to wear contacts--so I'm always rubbing them or putting moisturizing drops in them. Because of this, not just any old mascara will do. I've got to have something that won't flake, clump, irritate my skin/eyes, or run when it comes in contact with eye drops or wacky Kansas City weather. And you know what? It totally covers all of those bases. My best friend and I are hooked. It can be a little hard to take off unless you use waterproof-make-up remover. (But then, isn't that kind of the point? You WANT it to stay on, right?) I've only seen it come off on its own after I've slept all night in it. It'll stay on during an hour nap just fine, but if you don't wash your face at night and your eyelashes stay in constant contact with the oil on your skin for hours, the oil acts like the oil in make-up remover and it will smudge underneath your eyes a bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this as part of a QVC BE TSV awhile back. I'm not a big wearer of mascara, but I had an event to go to, and just incase I was going to cry, I wanted to wear a waterproof mascara. It works very well, (I mostly use light coats) and it didn't flake nor clump. For the removal, I used a Clinique eye make-up remover that I had on hand. Any eye make-up remover will work, provided that you get one that removes waterproof (not just water resistant) mascara. For people who only wear mascara occassionally, you can't go wrong with this one from BE. Look for it in a kit for the best value.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by hippiepippie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

There are no polite words to describe how much I HATE this mascara. Gosh, I get angry just by thinking about it! It doesn't do anything for me - no length, no volume, doesn't separate my lashes, the staying power sucks. The brush itself is so harsh that I could do my dirty dishes with it. I bought this off eBay and payed $15 - too much money for crap. And yes, I have tried the tips I've read here about some different techniques to make this work .. But no, no, no. This sucks, from the beginning to the end. I will give this away to my mom, who isn't that concerned with what kind of mascara she uses.
And yes, one more thing - the black in this mascara is more of a pale, greyish black; it's not even near a true va-va-voom black. Buy it only if you really feel like you don't know what to waste your money on! (You can always give the money to the homeless. Just don't give them this mascara .. )