Lancome Juicy Tubes Smoothie - Tropical Tryst

3.7

on 12/1/2010 11:10:00 AM

I personally don't really like this product. It is very thick, and to me, feel gritty on my lips. I truly feel like I could have gotten the same product from a dollar store... I would never, ever repurchase this and I might as well throw it in the garbage seeing as how I wouldn't ever use this product again...

on 6/6/2006 12:54:00 AM

I never really got on the Juicy Tubes bandwagon, but when I was checking out the summer line at Lancome this one caught my eye-it's a MLBB pink with golden shimmer, but being of the "smoothie" JT range it's pigmented and has a real sheen to it. Feels smoother in texture (hence smoothie?) and lasts better, for me anyway, than the regular range of JT's. I am also considering the Copper Cabana (caramel shot with pink) and exotic kiss (plummy with blue undertones). I guess this would be similar to Pink Horizon JT if I had to compare, but more pigmented, and a bit cooler toned.

SUCH a gorgeous color.I saw this and fell in love with it on the spot.It's a sheer neutral-pink with golden shimmer throughout.Sweet fruity flavor and great staying power.This juicy tube seems to be less sticky than other ones.Your lips get such a pretty glow with this shade and it's perfect for the summer.And,it matches the new Sheer Voyage lipliner from Lancome perfectly,in case you want one to go with it.

Recommended for Medium Skin