October 31, 2014 | 933 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Smoothie - Tropical Tryst

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by MAClovaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I personally don't really like this product. It is very thick, and to me, feel gritty on my lips. I truly feel like I could have gotten the same product from a dollar store... I would never, ever repurchase this and I might as well throw it in the garbage seeing as how I wouldn't ever use this product again...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2006 12:54:00 AM More reviews by alexei9

I never really got on the Juicy Tubes bandwagon, but when I was checking out the summer line at Lancome this one caught my eye-it's a MLBB pink with golden shimmer, but being of the "smoothie" JT range it's pigmented and has a real sheen to it. Feels smoother in texture (hence smoothie?) and lasts better, for me anyway, than the regular range of JT's. I am also considering the Copper Cabana (caramel shot with pink) and exotic kiss (plummy with blue undertones). I guess this would be similar to Pink Horizon JT if I had to compare, but more pigmented, and a bit cooler toned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 3:59:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

SUCH a gorgeous color.I saw this and fell in love with it on the spot.It's a sheer neutral-pink with golden shimmer throughout.Sweet fruity flavor and great staying power.This juicy tube seems to be less sticky than other ones.Your lips get such a pretty glow with this shade and it's perfect for the summer.And,it matches the new Sheer Voyage lipliner from Lancome perfectly,in case you want one to go with it.