October 26, 2014 | 1023 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Waternymph [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

This product is very similar to Parrot and Shimmermoss, but definetly more green. Very pretty when paired with Aquavert or a another gold color like goldmine. This is one of the better eye shadows by MAC in my opinion. I recommend this to all my friends looking for this specific look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 9:25:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge fan of blues, greens and teals. Despite having a few other shades which are similar-but-not-quite (MAC Steamy, Tilt, Parrot), there was nothing as sea-foam green in my collection as Waternymph.

I missed out on this color during it's run in the Lure collection (I got Aquavert instead, which was no match for Springtime Skipper), so I ended up picking this up on eBay and paying a pretty penny.

The color itself is a sea-foam green with a bit of a teal and gold tinge. Great application, good blendability, staying power on top of UDPP is fantastic - overall, easily one of my favorite shades from Mac.

It's a shame this color was LE, but who knows - it's been elevated to such cult status, they might bring it back for one of their future Summer collections.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Waternymph is definitely one of my top 5 MAC eyeshadows. It is so versatile & easy to work with. Applies easily, blends like a dream & the payoff/vibrancy is fantastic. So sad this was LE, because it is a definite staple of mine. Teal pigment is somewhat similiar, try using it over a muted blue base & it will come close! I would for sure purchase again if it was ever re-released.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Beautyperk05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow!! You can use it alone or paired up with another color...its too bad it was a limited edition, but the closest thing to it might be "shimmermoss" by mac.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by blich10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous eyeshadow! It's a shame it was an LE! Waternymph is a teal based eyeshadow with golden shimmer that's so beautiful! It goes on very smoothly and with this shadow a little bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Shannon87leigh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this color.. I tend to like any variation of Greens and Blues; but this one stands alone to me.. Waternymph is a beautiful color to use on your lid or my favorite thing to do is use it as a liner under eyes, especially with a more neutral lid color like a peach.. Its a frost, but its as smooth as a Veluxe pearl*which I love*! I used to wear it all the time but Ive cut back because I dont want to run out..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 7:34:00 AM More reviews by steph9

Stunning shade! Maybe my favorite teal.
    I can't leave without it. I have brown eyes if this helps.
    It is very easy to blend and goes with a lot of other colors for different looks.
    Great texture as well.
    Once you try it, you are addicted!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by nullified

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Beautiful shadow.. def. one of my all time favorites. The colour is perfect and the shadow is very pigmented. I dont think there is anyway this shadow can look bad on someone. <3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by sofabean

I love this eyeshadow to death! I can't always pull it off (I'm an NW30), but I had to get it anyway. It's more of a greener teal than shimmermoss and steamy for comparison. It goes on extremely bright and vivid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by darkishstar

I wish this color wasn't LE! It's a gorgeous teal that really brings out the gold in my brown eyes. It's a richly pigmented teal shadow with green pearl. It really is such a beautiful color. The packaging it comes in is so cute as well, a pearly turquoise color. I usually use it over Delft paint pot or Sea Me shadestick and it really brings out the color. I love just using this color as a liner and it's great for summer because of that. I would definitely buy this color again if it wasn't LE. It's so beautiful and pigmented that it's easy to use and blends really nicely. It looks great with Black Tied for a smoky teal look.