December 19, 2014 | 1104 users online

Lipstick - Dior - Dior Rouge 882 Sumptuous Fuchsia

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Cnem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This's the one of my favorites. It stays so long and doesn't make my lips dry. I recommend it, you wont regret:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by AL123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Glamorous fuschia with very cool (almost purple-y) undertones. Great for nighttime drama, especially with cool-toned clothes in whites and blues. I'm wearing it with Red Currant DiorKiss gloss #778, which lightens it & warms it up a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After buying this lipstick, I've had the irrepressible urge to go out and purchase every single Dior lipstick!! I paid about $30 at Sephora for this glamorous gold/turquoise/navy tube of the smoothest lipstick I've ever had. It literally glides on like silk, lasts forever, and just feels great. The color is a very wearable, dark fuschia w/ a blue-tone color base- not at all like Nars' Schiapparelli (which I think is way too matte/chalky). I think this is a great alternate to the usual red lipstick for night-time drama, but also, b/c it is a pink, easily makes for a dramatic daytime statement as well, especially with a navy suit, without looking too harsh as red can.