November 23, 2014 | 1017 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Vidal Sassoon - Ceramic Heat Straightening Brush [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by sweettsok

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Only 1 lippy as alas, this item has been discontinued. Vidal Sassoon hairdryers and straighteners are now handled by another company, Helen of Troy. They do not have the item. If anyone knows of a similar heat straightening brush, I would love to buy it. Thanks!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2008 4:16:00 AM More reviews by SugarBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Its a great tool! Made my hair shiny and looks naturally straight! But its kinda hard to use both of your hands, the other one holding the brush and the other holding the hair dryer. So I had my sister to straighten my hair with it. The effect doesn't really last long. You need a light hairspray to keep it straight. But overall, its a nifty too. But if you can get your hands on a good straightening iron, I would personally buy the iron instead of the brush since it it wouldn't take up too much time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by JaeMann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This makes my hair look so lovely and shiny and straight. And instead of drying and then straightening, I just straighten while drying. And it is actually MUCH quicker than drying my hair.
    I love it love it love it love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 1:16:00 AM More reviews by KristieAnne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This would have to be one of the best inventions every made. For years I have struggled to blow dry my hair straight with a round brush. I could never get it smooth and I always had to finish it of with the straightening iron. After reading the one and only great review about this brush I decided to go and get one and give it a try. It was very easy to use and the results are fantastic on my just past shoulder length hair. No straightening iron required after. I would highly recommend this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 7:43:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

I can't believe how lucky I am to have found and tried this brush! This is basically a vented, 2-paddle brush. You clamp your hair in between the two paddle brushes clamp as you blow-dry it straight. For years I have been using the classic big round brush to blow dry my hair, but like most people, couldn't get enough tension to really get it straight without massive touch-ups with a flat iron. Now I blow dry and just do minimal touch-ups with the flat iron. This thing is a godsend for my thick, course, and frizzy hair. Highly recommended.