October 21, 2014 | 2012 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorstay Soft and Smooth lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by vicomite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Ripened Red hoping to get a red but it's a tad pinky. Bought it on sale at Terry White expecting it to be hopeless but it was quite good! If you're looking for a cheap red lippy though this is a very good alternative. Application is nice and smooth however these long-staying types of lipsticks do tend to feel a little bit drying and would need a few applications throughout the day/night as it comes off easily (yes, those stains on a glass type!). I would however buy this again given the price it's not a waste to put in your collection

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by soapiahh

I just got this in fabulous fig because I'm pretty sure that was the name of a d/c matte shade I loved. Applied at full intensity it's a bit of a 90s brown but it's so pretty as a slight stain. These babies are so pigmented, wear is good and not drying at all, they feel great on. I don't know why I haven't tried these before but I will for sure be getting more!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Color 365 "Luscious Rose" is a good MLBB option. It gives a sheer wash of color that can be built to even out the pigmentation of your lips. It's got a light sweet scent and a littl bit of superfine shimmer that you can't feel. I wear it with VS Beautyrush lipgloss in Cocoalicious. I'm going to try more of these now that I know I love this one...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 3:17:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Ripened Red.
I love it, stays on much longer than Revlon Matte Really Red lipstick.
I wore it last night and I got loads of compliments! Stayed on all night, even whilst drinking. I can't recomend this enough. Hope they don't discontinue it anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by lulublevins

This is my go to drugstore lipstick. My favorite lipstick brands are Bobbi Brown, Nars, & YSL, I have been just as happy with Revlon Soft & Smooth. It stays on much longer than my other favorites and doesn't dry out my lips. My 1st purchase was Pink Indulgence, and on my fair skin it is the perfect pink. It brightens up my complexion and makes me look more awake. It looks even prettier with gloss on top. Generally I don't by lipstick that I can't try first, but I lucked out with this one, and I am very impressed. It is the best long lasting lipstick I have come across. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by marnie104

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this lipstick. had a hard time finding the perfect nude color and I have found it with creamy cashmere. stays on for about 6 hours and it does not dry my lips out. creamy to put on then dries and STAYS.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by shannon02013

I do really like this kind of packaging when purchasing drug store lip sticks because the clear top shows the color much more accurately than the sticker on the bottom. This lip stick has a nice texture and does last pretty well. The reason I took off two lippies is because the smell is SO bad I hardly ever reach for this. Also because it tends to get patchy when I put a gloss over it, no matter what gloss I use. I guess this is okay for the price, I just can't get over the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by erikahf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My HG lipstick! Love it! It feels so nice when I apply it, it is so matte and velvety. It stays on for a long time and doesn't dry my lips out..I love Satin Rosewood. It is my go-to color. I hope they don't DC this line, its hard to find in different places. If so, I will just stock up on it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

***This review is for the lipstick, not the duo.***

PROS: Not too drying like most long-lasting. Creamy feel.

CONS: Is not going to last quite as like some long-lasting types, but those dry my lips out horribly.

ALTERNATES: For HE alternate, try Estee Lauder's Double Wear lipstick (not the duo.) But the E.L. is a bit more drying than this. Another HE alternate is Laura Mercier's stains. This is the best of any long lasting drugstore brands as far as I'm concerned.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by chrisl912

I have been using Revlon Colorstay Soft and Smooth lipstick in Rich Raisin for years and I think this is absolutely THE BEST colorstay lipstick I've ever used!!! It doesn't feel like your typical colorstay - just feels like regular lipstick - but LASTS! I've had so many compliments on it! I HOPE they don't discontinue this lipstick!! (I'm the queen of discontinued products) Definitely check out Rich Raisin - it's the BEST!