October 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Professional Lip Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

*This review is for the Sephora Pro lip brush #81.*
This is a quality lip brush for the price, and it's very easy to use. There are certain lipsticks that are hard to put on, so I got this for that purpose. It has synthetic bristles, and it's really soft and smooth. It is a flat brush with a point at the top, and a long black handle. It could also be used to apply gel liner, or concealer. If I use it with red lipstick, it comes out right out with baby shampoo. I've been really impressed with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Great lip brush for the money. After searching high and low for the best lip brush I finally found it. Right length and full bristles. Much better investment than the MAC lip brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip brush. I've looked high and low for the perfect sized lip brush and this is it. All the other brushes are too small (nars, dior, etc.) or not of good quality but this is of good qualtiy and perfect size. Highly recommend. I have this in black.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 2:11:00 AM More reviews by stephanie32082

This brush is fab. It's made of the softest synthetic fibers. The brush itself is bigger than most lip brushes but that is not an issue at all (I think it's actually better)! It works really really well and I don't regret the $24 CDN price at all. Its just like a normal brush (not retractable nor does it have a lid, doesn't bother me because I only use it at home). I don't think I'll need a new one anytime soon but I would definately repurchase.