November 1, 2014 | 750 users online

Treatments - Creative Nail Design - Cuticle Eraser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A very good product that helps to maintain your cuticles. It is a white cream that you apply on your cuticles. The AHA acids "eat up" the skin making the cuticles look smooth and feel soft. The product has a citric smell which is nice.
I simply keep the tube on my work desk and apply now and then. You can achieve pretty good results in maintaining your cuticles by applying the eraser as recommended, that is daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ellienails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff rocks! Kinda expensive but worth it! This has kept my cuticles in great shape and I use it every night before bed. Will keep buying.
Check out my Instagram @ellienails and follow my nail growth journey.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by CoffeeMo

I've never written a review before, but I absolutely had to because everyone should know how amazing this product is. I've had extremely dry, fast-growing cuticles my whole life, made worse by the fact that I would pick at them to get the dead skin off, sometimes even to the point of bleeding. No amount of hand cream (even super moisturizing stuff like Palmer's) could ever effectively moisturize my cuticles. And they would grow so fast that within days of pushing them back and trimming them (which actually made them grow even more out of control, I've learned), they would be rough and overgrown again, leading to more picking and painful, embarrassing cuts on my hands where I tried to rip off the cuticle. Sorry, I know all of that is super gross, and I was really embarrassed about it. I had tried a few cuticle oils and balms, such as the dry skin treatment oil sold at The Body Shop and Bert's Bees lemon cuticle paste, and nothing would actually moisturize my cuticles well. And to boot, those products were greasy and took forever to sink into the skin, making them impractical for me to use. But this product is AMAZING. I will buy this over and over again. Not only does it moisturize my cuticles so well that that they are soft with no hard edges, but they almost seem to disappear too! I also had patches of super dry skin on my knuckles since childhood, and on a whim I rubbed the cuticle eraser on this dry skin and it cleared up my dry skin in one night. I've noticed that a lot of people complain about the smell, but I actually find the apricot scent rather pleasant. The packaging and formulation is very convenient for on-the-go, so I always keep a tube in my bag so that I can apply it during the day if needs be. It's pretty pricey for how much you get, but this does such wonders for my skin that I'll continue to buy it. Very very pleased with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mellouise

Surprised by all the 'average' reviews here. It's amazing stuff, I find it more effective than the Poshe or OPI exfoliating treatment. As well as doing the best cuticle minimising, it gives a clean look to the nail area and moistures well too, leaving shiny nails. I use it 3x daily. It does smell a little, but it's worth it for the superior results. Wouldn't be without it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I really like this product. I use it at random whim throughout the week while I am at work as a cuticle cream, and also use it in place of a cuticle remover lotion when doing manicures. It has helped keep my cuticles looking pushed back and polished, as opposed to just cutting them and letting them grow in raggedy. I feel like it takes more work than I had hoped, hence why I take off a lippie, but it's still a great product. I like, not love.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Marihoene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had three 50 g tubes of this product,and it seems like the formula has changed during two times(I noticed this on the texture of the creme). I LOVED the first tube I got,since the texture was creamy/lotion-y,whereas the two others have had the texture of a petroleum/creme mix(the third tube was the most petroleum-like). I do not like that,since it doesn't spread on my cuticles well,as I like to let it sink in for about 5-10 minutes.
I will most likely buy this again,but I hope CND brings back the old formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by jennyjams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

People must have sensitive noses to complain about the smell..I barely smell anything with this product and once it's rubbed in I don't smell anything at all..the Smell does not linger on your fingers like some products do..cuticle eraser works great and I love this product..only complaint is the price..$11 at ulta is kinda high but I'll pay it since the product works so well..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cnd cuticle eraser is definitely HG for me and I've been using for 4-5 years.

I apply 1-2 times per day. Just a little bit rubbed at the very base of my nail and on the cuticle. I follow with a moisturizing lotion, as I find it quite drying.

It basically minimizes the growth of the cuticle on my nail bed to almost nothing. this keeps my nails looking neater between manicures and makes the cuticle maintenance during manicures much easier.

I especially find it helpful when I've got a shellac manicure. Without intervention, my cuticles start to look bad after 3-4 days, and with a manicure that lasts 2 weeks, that's a problem! Using the cuticle eraser maintains my cuticles well enough until I get a new shellac.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Idaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing product, but I think the trick is to use it right (ie not as the package say, haha). I apply a layer over cuticles and nails, wait for 15 minutes, and then scrub with a dry nail brush, wash with water, scrub a little more and the finish with oil. I do this a few times a weeks (when I change polish) and my cuticles have never looked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by lcase423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this product daily and it definitely keeps my cuticles at bay. The scent puts me off - smells like artificial oranges or something. But the product itself works. I found this at both Ulta and Beauty Secrets. Small tube lasts quite a while as you don't need much product for each nail. I typically use a small dab, rub it in, wait a couple of minutes, rub in again, and then take an orange wood stick to push the cuticle back. Many times, dissolved cuticle is removed by the orange wood stick. Then I wash with a scrub type product, and my cuticles look great!