September 17, 2014 | 1950 users online

Makeup Brushes - Clinique - Bronzer/Blender Brush

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by kadry87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to LOVE this brush. Seriously. worship level... I used it for loose powder make up.. anyways

It was fine till I washed it, I thought it was just me, but for the price I expected it to last more than 3 washes. u_u

Will NOT buy again, am looking into MAC brushes now.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by jmsk112486

I bought this brush on a whim and it was fine until I washed it. After a wash, it turned scratchy and the bristles splayed too much. I think their are better brushes, my favorite bronzer brush is from Bobbi Brown, the new one, its oh sooo sooo soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by genesis81

This was my first bronzer brushed that I purchased. I loved it at first and used it all of the time. This was until I washed it. After washing it, it really lost its fullness and I hate it now. I was really disappointed because I really liked this brush bc it gave a nice natural look with my bronzers. I will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by tenniscutie0417

I don't wear bronzer that often but when I do this brush does a great job. Was a little pricey and I've had quite a few hairs shed off of it while using.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by goldenjoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. Very well made, have never had any problem with shedding. This places my bronzer very evenly on the skin and I love how big the brush is, this way it's a very sheer layer of color. Also, this is very easy for using bronzer on my neck/chest area.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Crystalj007

I got this brush to go w/ my Clinique bronzer. It applys my bronzer very evenly and I have started using it with my clinique powder and it seems to work well there too. It gives you the ability to apply a light coat of bronzer or powder to get a very natural, even look, or apply several layers to get a more "made up," but even look. I have not used a ton of brushes in my time, but I have found that cheap ones (i mean really cheap ones) don't work very well and seem to apply color to just one area without spreading it very well at all. I do like this brush, and even though it was expensive, I think it was worth the cash since it makes my color look very natural and most importanly, even.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2007 8:33:00 AM More reviews by ClemClem

Beautiful brush, pricey but worth it - clinique brushes are such good quality and they last for ages. Will not need to be replaced for years provided you clean it regularly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Ammit

I got this brush as a gift and I do love it so much.

It's really huge so you can use for face and body. It's never shed even one hair since i've had it either. I love the clear handle, it is very modern and attractive.
Not scratchy, not too soft - works brilliantly and is brilliant for highlighting shoulder bones too.

The antibacterial technology is a bonus - i haven't washed it yet but i don't think i'll get any problems judging on what others have said. Clinique do such great brushes at such decent prices you couldn't hate them if you tried!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Kristy7852

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this brush. Although it may not be the softest brush I own, it does a nice job of applying bronzer evenly. I'm not so sure about the supposed antibacterial qualities of the bristles. I think it may just be a gimic. I found the price to be very reasonable for a brush of this size.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 11:40:00 PM More reviews by rosinalove11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow!! This brush was $45 CAD but totally worth it. I am quite fair, and many bronzers look dirty. This brush very evenly distributes bronzer. It isn't the softest brush I have ever felt, but it is soft, not irritating at all.

This brush claims to be self cleaning, has antibacterial qualities, within 24 hours of using the brush, all bacteria are eliminated. I was my brushes all the same, I didn't notice a difference. IF you like bronzer, buy this brush!! It is a great brush to add to any collection.