August 31, 2014 | 1655 users online

Eye Shadow - Kanebo - Lavshuca Eye colors

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing a quad from the melting eyes collection in color RD1. I saw this reviewed on a blog recently and had to have it. Kathi on lotuspalace.blogspot.com and I have similar coloring and this looked gorgeous on her so I wanted it!

Packaging: lightweight and decent quality, it contains a spongetip applicator like many Asian brands offer. It's actually quite elegant looking in my opinion especially for a drugstore brand.

Formula: the shadows in this palette are smooth and buttery. The texture is similar to the shadows sold by majolica majorca if you are familiar to those.

Color: the shadows in this palette are quite shimmery. The base color is a light gold, lid colors are tan with a warm reddish hue and a light brown, the crease and liner color is a dark neutral taupe-brown color (if that even makes sense lol) These go on smoothly, and are quite pigmented. I use a brush to apply these over tfsi.

Price and availability: I purchased this from ichibankao.com for about 2250 Japanese yen, depending on the exchange rates this is around $25, a little higher than retail. This price includes shipping though. This is not available in the US but is available through many different online retailers.

Overall i'm quite happy with the product and would repurchase.

I have fair skin with neutral to cool undertones. I use edm mineral makeup in fairly light, I don't know my mac color but I would say it's close to nw15. Lm tm in nude is a shade too dark and pink for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the single eyeshadows. Color choice is quite special.lasting powder is good. Powder is more finely milled than palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 6:20:00 AM More reviews by kadey

I love all lavshuca's product. The package is cute! Quality is really good. It has super staying power. Perfect amout of shimmer/glitter.
Just love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by assenav

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Agree with the previous reviewers, their range is so limited, but the quality and packaging is sooooo lovely (esp at $7 each). Currently I have GD-1 and PK-2, and am planning to get all the colours. GD-1 isn't that 'golden', it's more pearl colour between yellow and white. PK-2 is my favourite, most beautiful pink eye shadow I've ever seen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 8:31:00 AM More reviews by 8hourcream

Even though the packaging for these eyeshadow are little more than white plastic, I find them oh-so-adorable.

They are soft, with a lovley shimmery quality. The colour range is quite boring and limited, although they work well together - for example, the purples I bought were PU-1, PU-2 and WN-1 which all worked together.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2006 4:44:00 AM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging of Lavshuca is really sweet & adorable! The price is oso very afforable, about US$7 to $ US$8.

Most importantly, the colour is really nice! Easy to apply & it really stay on.. Better than majolica..

However the colour range is really limited..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2006 12:01:00 AM More reviews by momoka

I have the gold yellowy colour, which is a great colour for highlighting. You get a decent amount of product in very cute plastic but pretty packaging. The shimmery powder is soft and pigmented, though not as soft as the Majolica Majorca ones. The colour range isn't that good though, but I will try some other colours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 8:48:00 AM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

***This review contains pictures of the product, please click continued to view the formatted version incl. pic(s)***

Some people might be astonished now to see that I am rating Lavshuca's eye colors 4 lippies =O I know I said I didn't care much for this e/s (that was when I only had PU-2 I might add) and honestly I wouldn't own 5 colors now if I didn't have the chance to sample them instore myself :D However, when I tried them I found they are really nice and deserve a higher rating :D

Lavshuca is a young and cute Kanebo brand available in Japan's drugstores so far only. It's very new, I think it was just introduced 4 months ago but I have a whole lot of their products and I must say the overeall quality of the line is great!!

The eye colors (so far there are only singles) come packaged in a white and clear plastic case with with cute little ornaments printed on the top. The e/s pans themselves are round with the Lavshuca "L" logo embossed. It stays visible for quite a few uses

The texture is actually quite nice. A bit on the powdery side but soft with fine shimmer. The color payoff is good, even in the lighter colors (and so far most colors are light)

I personally find the color selection not that good! There isn't any green e/s yet (which is usually the color attracting me most in any range) and overall it's not a good variety of colors yet. I hope they are soon going to release more e/s singles or even palettes which would be even cooler!

No creasing, fading or irritation while wearing those

These e/s retail for approx. US$7 or 8 which is affordable.

I picked out the following colors (there is also a darker brown, a hot pink, a bright light greenish blue, a baby pink and white)

GD-1: This is a gorgeous light golden yellow highlighter.

BR-1: Medium peachy brown shade. Lovely crease-color!

BU-1: Sweet sky blue

PU-1: A light greyed purple.

PU-2: Beautiful darker royal purple

BE-1: Light shimmery golden beige shade

PK-3: Glittery baby pink

SV-1: Light glittery silver

I am a cool-toned PPP/NW15 with brown eyes.

BE-1