August 27, 2014 | 1728 users online

Liquid - Kirkland Borghese sheer foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Leeleegbb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the texture, creamy and sheer coverage. However, I have very fair skin, I chose fairly/light (the lightest shade offered at my Costco) and it was way too orangey, and way too dark. I could not use it at all because of the poor color match.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Megzmuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was quite nice with almost a whipped texture, found it a bit too sheer though for me. This would be a nice makeup for a young teenager with very clear skin. Nice and sheer, barely know its there. Goes on quite smoothly as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by nudylipstickgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this as Costco in the concealer & power set. Not a bad foundation for days that you want to go natural, just feels like a tinted moisterizer with just a bit more coverage than most. I wish Costco handed out samples of the foundations like they do the food because I bought the medium and felt that it was a bit warmer hue in contrast against my light/medium olive skin. I think it does fine without the powder that comes with the set. But I love the concealer which seems heavy, but if you blend it out and give it time to set up it covers well with out the creasing. If you have oily skin you may not like this product to well, but those with dry skin may like it. It a good deal and it's okay. I don't see myself rushing to get more though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by elinayal

i love this foundation. matches my skin tone perfectly! gives a great beautiful dewy look (like i just came home from tanning) and lasts all day. low coverage, which is all i need to hide some discoloration. my fav foundation, wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by kty529

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very happy with this foundation. It feels sheer and light. I've used Estee Lauder foundation for years, but for less than half the price, this Kirkland product works well. The colors run a little darker than expected, but the medium shade works for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by maddiexlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Doesnt breakk me out which is awesome. Its a good color and all but ill have to wait a little longer till i can use it cause the coverage is very blendable and sheer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by cutevwbug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this at Costco a few months back. Came with a brush and a concealer that I threw away. I HATED the concealer. It was very waxy and very yellow based. The liquid foundation comes in a pump bottle. The pump is excellent and it allows you to get a little or a lot. The foundation is very sheer. Like a tinted moisturizer or a little more. Fine if you do not want much coverage. Great for daytime. Blends well. I do not love this brand or formula but, I will use it up. I usually blend this with one of my higher end brands and the mix gives me a more moderate (rather than so sheer) coverage. The color selection is poor and the colors tend to run dark and yellow. I got it in Fairly Light and that works well for my fair skin. BTW, Costco will accept back any cosmetic product for a full refund for 90 days from purchase (even if you used it). You don't need your receipt just your Costco Card. So if you hate this, take it back (no risk).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty Good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by MARYW164

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The shades are very orange, not for fair skinned. Remember that Costco always lets you return items for a refund if you are not satisfied.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by claireknowles

Does the job, but it's not fantastic, and the shades are too generic to get a great match.