Merle Norman Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover

4.7

WATER, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POLOXAMER 184, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CITRATE

on 1/25/2013 11:21:00 PM

Best ever, doesn't burn, and removes even the toughest mascara--They're Real by Benefit! Lovely product, best I have ever tried. Great price too! Use with cotton ball.

Update----best ever! Using this for a long time now, I will never use anything else again!

on 11/10/2012 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only eye make up remover I've found strong enough to remove Japanese mascara and any kind of eyeliner but gentle enough not to irritate my allergy-prone eyes. It is expensive for a reason. It works unlike anything else on the market. (Incidentally, the only other eye makeup remover I've ever been able to use is Almay, but it does not work on Japanese mascara.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Removes everything without any stinging or discomfort. Two thumbs up!

on 8/5/2011 9:13:00 PM

This is one of the best eye make-up removers. I used to only use Mary Kay for eye make-up removal but I choose not to go through someone just to get this and that. I decided to try this on a whim and glad I did. The packaging is normal. I use a cotton pad and hold it close to the bottle to keep from spilling. Hold it on the eye for several seconds and gently wipe. All make-up is removed in just a few wipes. Some may find a slight residue but if this is used before you wash your face, problem solved. This does not pull or tug your eyes.

on 3/17/2011 11:29:00 AM

Worth every penny!
Will definitely repurchase. This is the BEST make up remover out there.

on 9/23/2010 4:05:00 PM

This product is really effective at removing all types of eye make-up. My problem with it is the price -- almost $18 dollars and the bottle isn't that large. It is also on the oily side so you will need to wipe off the residue when you are finished.

on 6/3/2010 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this product! I have gone through 5 bottles in very little time! Not the best packaging but it'll do :) I love how its half and half---half of oil and half of remover.

on 4/9/2010 5:17:00 PM

Great product. Although it runs out quickly. It removes may makeup so well though. Inexpensive and great:)

Happy Shopping

on 3/29/2010 12:37:00 PM

This is the first remover that has really worked for me and I have been using it for a month. I can feel my bare eyelashes after using this therefore giving me a nicer application of my mascara the next day.

I have to use a cotton pad instead of a ball or it will just be absorbed and will not work without soaking it with product. Take care when you pour it out. I have wasted quite a bit by pouring out too much. They really should bottle this better.

I am not going over and over my eyes like I use to have to do. Maybe two swipes on each eye and I do not have to press too hard.

This is very inexpensive. If you are not sure you want to purchase this, go to Merle Norman with your eye liner and mascara on and try it.
Do not let the SA remove your makeup. Do it yourself.

I suggest that when you buy a foundation there you test it out first on a full face, leave and if you like it, go back to purchase. I have left there too many times with a color that does not match.

This is the only Merle Norman item that has worked for me.
The had a gift containing a mascara and I will give it a try.

on 2/5/2010 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

If you wear any type of waterproof liner or mascara I recommend useing this product!!! I wear contacts and my eye are super senitive!! It's silicon based so it glides over my eyes NO tugging!!!

Tip:
Pour on to a fluff puff
hold on eye for a sec
rub off make up
Rinse off makeup remover for a silky feel!!!