October 22, 2014 | 1419 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - MAC Liquid Liner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was reccomended this by a sales lady in the black color.

I just really dislike this eyeliner, and I'm a mac junkie. The tip of the applicator broke quickly. The consistency is typical, but its quite a grey black which annoys me. It fades so easily throughout the day. It stings my eyes. I'm not sure if this is a waterproof formula, but I told the SA specifically I had very watery eyes and this doesn't work at all. It all comes streaking down. Ug!

The one thing I do like about it is that it is matte, not shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by purpleheroine

I dont see how people can hate on this product. I love this eyeliner so much and its definitely my go-to for a winged look. I love the applicator and the packaging is great. The only issue i have is the price. Costs way too much in my opinon

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by hollyOH

I have this liquid eyeliner in the color "on the hunt" which is just black, i got it instead of the pen because the pen doesn't last that long and dries out fast. I'm not a big liquid eyeliner fan as i like the smokey look and smudging it out. But I thought i would try it out and see if having the perfect flick would make me change my mind. I dont know if i just dont like the look of liquid eyeliner or i just dont like this one but it comes off looking kind of shiny and takes a second coat to really see it. Also it peels when u take it off which i find odd and can get caught in your eyelashes. I like matte looking eyeliner so this was quite a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd like to start off by saying that when it comes to liquid liners I am very picky! The first time I applies this liner I thought I wasn't going to like it because it went on sheer and I had to apply two layers. It's turns out I didn't shake the bottle. I did so for my second eye and the color was as black as can be. It was beautiful! This formula is thin (like most liquid liners) and dries to a matte which I love. The applicator is a pointy felt tip which I prefer as well. I did not have any allergic reactions or smudging issues. I actually really like ths product and have been using it every time I want a bold liner look.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

I bought three of these for I believe $30 a piece and I cannot tell you how unhappy I was. I had the worst break out of LIFE. I put it on over top my eye shadow and after 10 minutes I find myself clawing my eyes out then after I take it off my eyes swell to the point I cannot see... Horrible. Whatever is in it is very very horrible. * NOT SUGGESTED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN OR ALLERGIES! *

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by boredtotears1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thought I'd give the MAC liner a go as I fancied a change from using the Loreal one.
Its ...OK... , but cant say I've been converted or think its worth the extra money tbh.
It's pretty easy to apply but the colour smudges easily, and when doing a winged liner look it wears off at the corners quickly so you need to reapply. Also as its only a tiny applicator tip you need to keep re-dipping it into the product when applying.
I usually love MAC so I'm a bit disappointed - just goes to show that some products are worth paying extra for and some just arent!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by makeupkisskiss

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS STUFF. IT'S SO BAD! the color runs out so quickly it wont stay on for a day. it goes crackly after a while and then fades away. the pricing is SO NOT WORTH IT compared to the actual product itself.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Valentina200

This eyeliner is absolutely awful. The brush to apply the eyeliner is so stiff and sharp! The formula itself is watery and needs to be gone over a couple times to get a solid line. It's like something you'd expect from a 99 cents store...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Claireeelizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of this - mainly due to the applicator brush/tip thing - difficult to control/painful. It is incredibly stabby and is not conducive to an even fluid line. Also as someone else said previously, I found that to achieve an opaque black the line needed to be traced back and forth a few times...which just creates blobs anyway. Unless you feel the urge to own/use liquid, I would definitely recommend Mac's Fluidline in Blacktrack.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Caseyyy24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my god this eyeliner is horrible. The felt tip feels hard and I had to retrace the line over and over to get it dark. Also hard to get a thin line. It smudges like crazy throughout the entire day as if it never dries fully. Ever. The $1 E.l.f liquid liner from Target works better than this stuff. It sits in the back of my makeup drawer and I will probably never use it again. Very disappointed.