December 22, 2014 | 1825 users online

Cleansers - Mario Badescu - Acne Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by nthao09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great everyday cleanser for oily skin ! Leave skin feeling clean without over drying. Gentle but effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by McVeay

I've bought several bottles of this product. After taking off makeup I wash with this cleanser a few times, it soothes broken out skin and leaves you really feeling clean. All of Mario's products are gentle on the skin, and the acne line doesn't cause any flare ups! Only calming, which is very important to me when choosing an acne line.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by ALEXAENG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I waited a week before posting this review. This cleanser has done nothing for my acne ! Burt's Bees has done more than this. I use this with the MB cucumber toner and I guess that doesn't work either ! Very disappointed :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by maja1502

The best cleanser in the world! I had terrible, inflamed acne, and this clenaser transformed my skin in 5 days! Its so gentle, but so effective. I use it with Special cucumber lotion and I put drying cream or lotion on problem areas at night. Since I discovered MB, i am a new person. Nothing can compare to this brand, I TRIED EVERYTHING!
Bye bye heavy foundations and red skin.
I am a happy woman now.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by blondebeaute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Of all of the MB products I own, this is the one that I feel just didn't work for my skin. I have very sensitive and dry skin. In a moment of desperation (I felt like just nothing would get rid of my flaring up acne!) I ran to Ulta and purchased this at the recommendation of a MB consultant that happened to be there. I took it home and immediately added it to my routine, and kept using it for a few days. I am not a fan of the smell, personally. The cleanser itself, to me, didn't seem like it cleaned nearly as well as a lot of the other products I usually use. I should have just stuck to my Cetaphil and MB Gycolic Acid Cleanser. I felt like this product made me break out more... maybe the initial reaction to a new product? I have used it since and I don't mind it as much as I did before. It is antibacterial, which I tend to try to avoid for facial cleansers, so I rarely use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Britini250

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first few days I used this my skin was awesome and then after about day four it made me break out so bad. I usually just have one or two pimples here and there but this made me have pimple clusters. I was not happy

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by supeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a very basic and pleasant cleanser. Good for people with sensitive skin, because I have sensitive skin and my skin dries out usually after I wash my face, this cleanser does not do that.

It smells good actually, it doesnt foam and yet it cleans my skin thoroughly. If I use suncare, I would use this twice. Otherwise washing my face once is enough with this cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by erincollard

My skin was no better using the Mario Badescu acne line than it was with Neutrogena, so I went back to Neutrogena which is considerably cheaper. I have combination skin and get adult acne mostly on my chin and occasionally on my nose. I'm now going to try the Solvere line which gets rave reviews....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kbaker21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First purchased with the MB acne kit and when i ran i out, i had already made sure i had a 6 oz. bottle. This has been great for my sensitive skin. Smells good and not caustic: mild, and quite worth the money IMO. My only con is the packaging; with it being held in a clear plastic bottle, one cannot leave it in a warm place. Makes me wonder if it is BPA free?... don't let that deter you from purchasing. It's deep cleansing without drying!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by irf7

I actually really liked this cleanser. I got it for free with a purchase, but I was hesitant to use it as I find gels and foaming cleansers, really stripping and actually cause more breakouts. I used this for a few weeks, and it was actually quite good.

It did control my breakouts so I might buy this again.