Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 7/1/2015 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

it's the best product for dry skin, i had horrible dry patches all over my face, this is the only thing that saved my face. i used it for years but then i stopped using it looking for more natural alternatives. i think that was a mistake, because this is THE BEST MOISTURIZER EVER it evens my skin tone, makes my face supple and so soft... i just LOVE IT.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Although i'm not familiar with moisturizing creams, I'm pretty satisfied with this product. I really dislike creams that makes my face feel oily after application. But this one isnt too bad~ Although it feels a bit thick on the face, my face just sucks it all up and the next morning it feels really, really soft!

I have a different experience with another body lotion that i bought from a local dollar store. I applied both Nivea and the dollar store lotion the night before, and the next morning, when i showered, i realised that the dollar store lotion was not absorbed into my skin at all and upon contact with water, my skin became 'creamy' as if the lotion just laid on the surface of my skin. HOWEVER, when i washed the skin that had 'nivea soft cream' on, I could not feel the cream at all, as if my skin totally absorbed the cream and its hydrating properties. And of course i also felt that my skin was bouncy and hydrated. Its a good buy if you're frugal :)

on 6/5/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this more than the blue one. The other one works good, but feels too thick. This feels lighter and spreads easier on my face. Personally, I'd take this version over the original.

on 5/19/2015 11:12:00 AM

Received a free sample of this. The packaging states that it's suitable for face, hands and body which I was skeptical of. Sure enough it was too heavy for my face, and too light for my body. It was perfect for the hands though, and I would definitely use this as a hand cream in the future!

on 5/18/2015 9:45:00 AM

Classic moisturiser.
It has a love/hate smell.
Probably best to use at night so it doesn't clash with your perfume during the day.

on 4/26/2015 3:34:00 AM

This moisturiser is amazing, very versatile. It can be used on the whole body. I use it as a handcream and i apply it after i apply my cuticle cream. It feels absolutely amazing, very light and refreshing. I rely on this moisturiser during the winter months as my skin gets very dry
I originally received this as a sample but i have since gone out and bought the full size product. Pricing is very good, for a 200ml tub it was $10 AUD from my local supermarket.
It is great for all skin types. Would recommend this product 100%

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I had a small travel size tin of this and allthough I am not a Nivea fan I really liked this and works wonders for rough elbows. Trying to find another travel size tin for this summer.
Good product inexpensive.

on 3/12/2015 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this for about $3 with coupon at Walmart. For a dirt cheap lotion, I'm truly impressed. The fragrance doesn't bother me at all—I find it no more offensive than the other smorgasbord of expensive "face creams". This one actually isn't too bad really.. the smell is strong at first, but evaporates quickly. A quick run down the ingredients list reveals a few ingredients I don't like (mineral oil, a few diff alcohols) but my skin has been ok with the Nivea so far. It's winter time and my house is a desert! This lotion keeps my skin moisturized and hasn't caused any breakouts. It's not overly heavy or greasy and I find it good for either day or night. So far so good! This is a MUST TRY for the price. Only thing I hate is the stupid threading on the little tub it comes in NEVER wants to line up.

on 2/19/2015 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm surprised at how good this is. My skin is having issues at the moment. I got so mad at the money I've spent lately on skincare so I grabbed Nivea at the drugstore out of frustration. It healed my skin breakout! I was ready to wash it off right away because if I react to something, I react within 5 minutes. Yes my skin is very sensitive. Surprise! my skin felt so soft and the cream is so deliciously creamy and smells fresh. the fresh beautiful scent doesn't last though. It disappears. For that price...Just go try it out. It'll surprise you because it's so luxurious and comforting.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

How can anybody put up with this product?? The scent of this so overwhelming and I have a weak sense of smell. I apply this at night, and I want to go to sleep but am having trouble as the smell keeps me up. It's okay as a moisturiser but it could be a bit more moisturising. Nivea Creme delivered in that aspect, as my heels were nice and smooth the next morning; this does nothing. It also leaves a greasy film on my face the next day as well. So if you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend this as it does contain fragrance, and a strong one at that. No, I would not buy this again.