April 25, 2014 | 922 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really disliked this product, but this is entirely based on the scent. I'm usually positive about the scents in Nivea products. They are usually pretty good at having neutral, fresh, clean scented products that don't interact poorly with other scented products I might use. I don't know what it is about this particular product, but it smelled very much like chemicals to me, and the scent would linger for hours.

All that being said, this was a great daily moisturizer that dried down quickly and left no sticky residue. It provided light moisture, probably not enough for someone suffering very dry skin, but certainly enough for me who does not have that issue.

Based on performance I would totally recommend this. Based on scent, I'd say give it a sniff before you buy. I was not impressed, but that doesn't mean everyone will be bothered.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Beeforth

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. Sometimes I use it as a cleanser, to remove make up . And it is a very good, non-sticky moisturiser. I love the fact that you can buy it it different sizes - tiny pots for traveling, large sizes for the dressing table. It is not expensive and you can find it just about everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lighter nivea cream that absorbs fast and feels great on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't been using this for very long, just a few months, but I have already repurchased three times and know it is my HG hand cream! It has probably been around awhile and I wish I had known of it earlier. In the harsh cold this winter, the skin on my hands was so dry and raw and none of my other lotions were helping. I grabbed it on a whim thinking it may help and it really has. I use it throughout the day and every night before I go to bed and it makes my hands so, so soft within minutes and totally relieves any pain and discomfort from dryness, cold, wind, etc. I don't love the scent, kind of floral but also smells like baby oil or powder, but it's not a deterrent. I think the price is good, but I buy the kind in the bottle, not the jar. Not sure which is more cost effective but it's worth the price either way!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by booyabab

This is quite moisturizing but it doesn't nourished my skin. The smell is very flower-y and really strong, it's a love-hate smell. I like it, not love. I probably look for better and real face moisturizer. But this is great for the body. I like the blue can more for the face.

I have little break outs sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mhbytb

This is a review for the Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme with Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E

I have spent $65 for expensive department store creams and have never had one as good as this product. The product is the consistency of a whipped souffle. You put it on and think it's okay but five minutes later, it emulsifies and your skin turns to cashmere. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Nizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried many moisturizers for my face, and had pretty bad reactions, I used to have acne and a very sensitive skin, no matter what, they didn't work for me.
I remember using this cream when I was in Canada and the climate was so dry and cold my skin was dry and patchy, and even a little painful. (Normally I have a healthy combo-skin)
This was just great, it really helped me.
I remember my father had bleeding hands in winter and the only cream that would help him was this, and he tried many expensive ones before.
I used other Nivea moisturizers for the face but they were so heavy, they caused me white heads and I ended up looking like a grease ball...
Anyway, I saw this and how cheap it is compare to other creams, and said "why not?", this absorbs so quickly, it's so refreshing, when I use this I rarely have any break ups in my face, I guess is for Jojoba Oil in the formula, smells pleasantly and leaves my skin so soft. I'm trying other creams, like Ponds, but my face loves this, I swear... I don't know what it is, but no other cream leaves my skin so beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by nikki342

Amazing! more lightweight than the original, melts into the skin! Great as an under makeup moisturizer/primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by diggitybomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i really like this body moiturizer, i wouldnt use it on my face, though. it soak right up wich is nice cause i moisturize before i go to sleep and i dont like my body to be all sticky or to get cream on my sheets. Its a cheap good cream for people who dont need a lot of moisturizing, rpobably young people

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Silky, pleasant, non-greasy, and effective! I use this on my body and face and it is just lovely. Skin feels SOFT...as the name suggests.