Smashbox Color Wash Eye Pencil Azure

2.0

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I did not have this color, I got the cream pencil in Midnight Brown and I have to say it is not one of my favorite pencils. The color was not what I expected. It smudges easily, which if you are doing a smokey or "rocker" eye, then its perfect. Not if you are out in the heat, or under bright lights at work. I didnt find mines to last long on my eyes either, and on my water line it was gone soon after application. Again, for a smudgey look, then sure, go and get this pencil. If not, spend your money elsewhere, or go for their creme liner pallette.

on 6/16/2006 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was so looking forward to this product but unfortunately it doesnt live up to the idea. This is an soft eyeliner pencil that swivels up with a brush on the end. You are able to wet this and smudge for a watercolor effect. The pencil is Azure is a vibrant teal Beautiful bright teal. Unfortunately it doesnt last. tried this wet and dry and just got a smudgy mess. Looked good for one hour and started to drip. 3 hours tops. for $18, not worth it. i tried this as shadow, didnt crease but fades quickly and didnt make a good base. hard to blend with the brush on the end. as eyeliner, smudgy mess. maybe if you have dry lids but i am quite oily and this didnt work for me.

on 5/29/2006 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this in hopes that it would work at a nighttime/going out dancing eyeliner, since it seemed to be quite water-resistant. Unfortunately, it wore off almost completely part-way through the night. For $18 I'll spend that money on something else like a gel liner that really sticks on through intense activity. Beautiful color though.