Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara

WASH-OFF WATERPROOF Mascara WATER/EAU AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER KAOLIN COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA HYDROGENATED SOY GLYCERIDES BUTYLENE GLYCOL BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SORBETH-20 BEESWAX PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARIC ACID EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE TALC ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE PARAFFIN AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES MICA ULTRAMARINES TITANIUM DIOXIDE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLUE 1 LAKE CARMINE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE MANGANESE VIOLET FERRIC FERROCYANIDE

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This mascara did not impress me and was just kind of meh. I used the whole tube over a period of a couple months, but had to do a lot of coats to get any length out of it. I want to put just one (maybe two) coats on and go.
Far as being waterproof it is somewhat, but a true waterproof mascara should hold up well while swimming. This came off and when done swimming barely any of it was left.
I have tried several Avon mascaras and am not impressed with any of them. This one was just another bummer.

I don't know why I keep reaching for this every dang morning when I have a stockpile of other mascaras waiting to be used...but I do. Its the cheapest mascara...the cheapest even of all the avon mascaras...doesn't even have a fancy name. Like, I usually buy this for about $2.99 from the catalog. Anyhoo, its not amazing or anything but its a good basic mascara to have for regular daytime eyes...and I love that I don't have to worry about it throughout the day, doesn't flake or smudge and very waterproof. Comes off pretty easy, I usually wipe at my eyes with my regular makeup remover/wipe watever I normally use and then wash my face...gone, no big deal. Gives decent volume and length after a couple coats, seperates really well...as in it fans out my teeny tiny lashes and makes me look like I have some.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hardly any product payoff, have to work it hard to get any coverage, does not give any volume.

I wanted sooo much to like this mascara, because it's important to me that the product wash off easily. I find it difficult to apply; flakes quite a bit, and I have to waste a lot of time early in the morning, cleaning up undereye flakes before I can leave the house. As soon as I can find something better (maybe a L'Oreal or Maybelline one), I aim to toss this one. I also find it quite difficult to remove, even using a very creamy Avon remover product. Was disappointed. Price was awful too; $7- was not even a bargain.

It was waterproof in the pool but not in a hot tub or shower or hot springs. I don't think I would buy it again since it was average for thickening, average for smudging, average for lengthening, and average for being waterproof.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just ordered some from my avon lady!!!
I've been using this for the last three years since getting a pool.
It's great, stays on while you swim. Then washes off with soap and water. Usually there are a few crumbs after washing off. I just take a make up pad and a dab of Vaseline Cocoa butter and swipe under my eye and all the black mascara crumbs are gone!!
I'd buy it again and again.

Its ok. Its kind of clumpy. I just brush it with an empty mascara brush and it removes the clumps. It bold and volumizing but doesnt really lengthen.

Not my favorite.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

eh, not my favorite. I think I'm done trying avon mascaras at this point. To be fair, it looked nice. It had nice separation, no clumps, no flaking, and it wore like iron. a bit of length, but not too much. the color is a softer black, which is nice because dark black can look way too intense on me. it's definitely not a false lashes kind of look, but it still makes my eyes look "done". Basically I can see why people like it, but its not for me. I hate the brush, first of all. i cant get it to apply right AT ALL.its either goop i have to try to reduce with comb before it dries, or nothing. it makes my lashes super brittle, it makes my eyes kind of itchy, and i'm pretty sure a few of my lashes fell out,not even when i was trying to remove it but when i was just hanging out. This never happens to me and TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT. Luckily I didnt lose any more lashes when trying to remove it. Thats kind of a miracle since it's SO HARD to remove. I used every cleanser/remover i had and i still had traces washing away and making panda eyes this morning. honestly if ponds cold cream cant remove something from my face, i dont want whatever it is on my face in the first place.

I liked it, I didnt love it, but I did like it. It is indeed waterproof which I appreciate that it is ACTUALLY waterproof because I have bad expirence with "waterproof" mascara but thats a story for a different day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara it gives me great length and volume and doesn't hurt my lashes when I apply it. I say this because when I ran out of this I got covergirl clumpcrusher mascara and the brush is very spikey and painful to use. The avon one is very long wearing and doesn't flake off but when you want to take it off, it's very easy. It doesn't leave you looking like a racoon when your done washing your face. The brush is amazing. It coats every lash in one swipe, never clumps and gives amazing volume. This was my first mascara and I'm definately going to buy it again after my current one runs out.

Popular Mascaras