Keune Intensive Hair Repair

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, 2 Bromo 2 Nitropropane 3, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Trideceth 12, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment, CI 14700 (Red 4), Linalool, Citral, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

on 4/11/2015 4:22:00 AM

I bought mine at a training academy too! I love this product it is doing absolute wonders on my hair will be more than happy to repurchase this forever!!

on 8/8/2013 9:53:00 PM

I LOVE this product. When I started highlighting my hair my hairdresser said I should try it. I was going to buy the normal conditioner but realised that in the long run it would be cheaper as you only need a tiny bit and it lasts ages. I've had this for months and I still have plenty left in the tub. This product makes your hair smooth and manageable and it smells lovely too. I find that if I straighten my hair after using this, it feels like I have just walked out of the salon. Definitely buying again!

on 3/3/2008 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

My hair likes this product very much. I have over-processed, damaged, dry and curly hair and this mask is the best I have used for a long time. My hair becomes soft as soon as I use it. And what I most like is that we only need to let it on the hair for 3 minutes. Also I don't need to put a lot of cream, a small spoon is more than enough. I have used it regularly (2X a week) about 2 weeks and I feel my hair getting better and better. It really worths the price.

EDIT: after some months this product didn't give the same results. I will never repurchase it again.

on 10/18/2006 4:22:00 AM

I have to be honest-I was disappointed by this. My ends are currently fried due to overprocessing-think breakage and almost straw like-I used this as an intensive conditioner mask overnight as well as for extended periods of time in the shower and I really didn't see any miraculous results. It didn't even outperform the average conditioner imo, and it definitely doesn't do much else to justify the high price. I also don't like the tub-as usual, I don't like any shower products that are in tub form due to water getting in them. The smell is very average-not good, not bad. Would not buy again.

on 5/23/2006 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

First, let me start by telling you I'm a thrifty girl. When I buy haircare at the drugstore I NEVER pay more than $7-8 for a product. Even then I usually don't go that high unless it's a buy-one-get-one-free deal.

So when I was at the hair salon a few months ago having my already-highlighted hair highlighted even more, and the stylist suggested I try this conditioner because my hair felt exactly like STRAW- I thought I'd better do something about this. Now, this was a TRAINING ACADEMY (that shows how cheap I am- these are all students practicing on your hair for really low prices) so I thought that the products they sold would be super cheap too, right? Well, my stylist said that this treatment she wanted me to try was $17 but it was the BEST conditioner ever and I thought "okay, maybe just this once, since my hair is in such terrible condition I will pay this ungodly amount." Plus, I wanted to help this girl because she was doing my hair for free (the students don't get paid, the school collects a small fee) and at least if I purchased a product she would get some comission on it.

So I go up to the counter and they rang up the conditioner and it was $27 dollars! Aargh!!! But I had already had them ring it up and I was too embarrassed to say "never mind, I don't want it." So I swallowed hard against the lump in my throat and handed over my credit card.

Well, that was a few months ago and I've re-purchased Keune Intensive Hair repair three times now. That's how good it is, that I would pay $27 for it. It's worth every penny. I have NEVER used a better conditioner on my dry, curly, thick hair. It hasn't felt like straw for a moment since I started using it. Magic I think. I actually use this as my regular conditioner every time I wash my hair (3-4 times a week) and my hair is silky soft and gorgeous. This is the best $27 I ever spent.