September 2, 2014 | 989 users online

Hair Treatments - Keune Intensive Hair Repair

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Seyb3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product. When I started highlighting my hair my hairdresser said I should try it. I was going to buy the normal conditioner but realised that in the long run it would be cheaper as you only need a tiny bit and it lasts ages. I've had this for months and I still have plenty left in the tub. This product makes your hair smooth and manageable and it smells lovely too. I find that if I straighten my hair after using this, it feels like I have just walked out of the salon. Definitely buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by crishair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair likes this product very much. I have over-processed, damaged, dry and curly hair and this mask is the best I have used for a long time. My hair becomes soft as soon as I use it. And what I most like is that we only need to let it on the hair for 3 minutes. Also I don't need to put a lot of cream, a small spoon is more than enough. I have used it regularly (2X a week) about 2 weeks and I feel my hair getting better and better. It really worths the price.

EDIT: after some months this product didn't give the same results. I will never repurchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2006 4:22:00 AM More reviews by SunriseSunset

I have to be honest-I was disappointed by this. My ends are currently fried due to overprocessing-think breakage and almost straw like-I used this as an intensive conditioner mask overnight as well as for extended periods of time in the shower and I really didn't see any miraculous results. It didn't even outperform the average conditioner imo, and it definitely doesn't do much else to justify the high price. I also don't like the tub-as usual, I don't like any shower products that are in tub form due to water getting in them. The smell is very average-not good, not bad. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2006 9:19:00 PM More reviews by grnfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, let me start by telling you I'm a thrifty girl. When I buy haircare at the drugstore I NEVER pay more than $7-8 for a product. Even then I usually don't go that high unless it's a buy-one-get-one-free deal.

So when I was at the hair salon a few months ago having my already-highlighted hair highlighted even more, and the stylist suggested I try this conditioner because my hair felt exactly like STRAW- I thought I'd better do something about this. Now, this was a TRAINING ACADEMY (that shows how cheap I am- these are all students practicing on your hair for really low prices) so I thought that the products they sold would be super cheap too, right? Well, my stylist said that this treatment she wanted me to try was $17 but it was the BEST conditioner ever and I thought "okay, maybe just this once, since my hair is in such terrible condition I will pay this ungodly amount." Plus, I wanted to help this girl because she was doing my hair for free (the students don't get paid, the school collects a small fee) and at least if I purchased a product she would get some comission on it.

So I go up to the counter and they rang up the conditioner and it was $27 dollars! Aargh!!! But I had already had them ring it up and I was too embarrassed to say "never mind, I don't want it." So I swallowed hard against the lump in my throat and handed over my credit card.

Well, that was a few months ago and I've re-purchased Keune Intensive Hair repair three times now. That's how good it is, that I would pay $27 for it. It's worth every penny. I have NEVER used a better conditioner on my dry, curly, thick hair. It hasn't felt like straw for a moment since I started using it. Magic I think. I actually use this as my regular conditioner every time I wash my hair (3-4 times a week) and my hair is silky soft and gorgeous. This is the best $27 I ever spent.