April 20, 2014 | 1769 users online

Clothes - Victoria's Secret - Angels Collection Embrace Bra

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by annvu10

This bra is discontinued. But its a great bra. I forgot when i bought this. But its lasts a long time. I own about 5 of them. 3 push ups and 2 demi's from the Angels Secret Embrace line. It's so comfortable. The colors are great. You can't feel the underwire. Find it on Ebay if its discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by freshremixs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite bra. I hate the price, I love the product. It feels great, there is no poking of the wires, and its invisible under shirts. It gives the bust an extra lift. This is the most comfortable bra I have, so splurge a little. It's worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Glamorous_

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

They look very sexy and nice, however feels very uncomfortable. Doesn't look that great under clothes either. If ur planning to wear it just by itself for a special night, then get this bra. But, its not for regular use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 1:16:00 AM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bra is aptly named. It literally feels like you are being embraced by the softest material...hence... Secret Embrace...You feel like you are walking around with a secret under your shirt and you are dying to tell someone LOL I think this is the most comfortable bra I own. After trying this bra for a few days I decided I am never going back. This is my bra I have been searching for. I could sleep in it, whereas other bras leave me begging to be out of it by the end of the day. This one feels like that same embrace from morning till night. I criss cross mine in the back so the straps never fall. No digging in, lays beautifully, and is comfortable and pretty:) My favorite bra by far. Who knew a bra could be comfortable:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 6:54:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know why, but I am a bra junkie, and have been since 13. I collect them and I have over 100. I consider myself to be a bit of a bra expert. I'm always on the lookout for a bra that gives a flat rounded shape, I hate those torpedo bras (you know the ones where you are like popping out of it and the cup is like hollow because its so pointy). I have about 8 of these, and they're currently the ones I wear most often. I only like the shape that the push-up one gives, the demi is kinda pointy and it blows. I'm nuts about the pretty colored satin ones. I removed a lippie because they are sensitive and can tend to get blown out. I buy the 34 C and the first time I wear it, I put it on the last hook and as it stretches out I have to use the tighter hooks. Then it stretches out more and It's just too loose. I wish they would put more hooks on it. I wash mine on the handwash cycle of my machine and then I put it in the dryer. This helps to shrink it a little. Oh, one thing I would like to share....If you are like me and you're sick of those stupid skinny straps digging in your flesh all the time, check out Agent Provocateur. They have a bra (Nikita, I think) with very wide, almost padded straps. It is super hot too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 2:51:00 PM More reviews by jessicamc44

I find VS bras to be very mediocre for the price. I have tried to like them, but I just don't see anything spectacular. For one thing, they don't seem true to size and they are not very comfortable. This one fits really weird, the band folds kind of out on the side and looks strange, like I have two little horns coming out each side under my armpit. Love VS panties, but the bras are a NO!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2007 10:53:00 PM More reviews by AlbaLoves

Honestly, wearing this bra makes me feel womanly...until I put on a shirt. It seems like it's not meant for clothes on top of it...I just wear it now to get my freak on, other than that it sits in my drawers.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2007 10:59:00 AM More reviews by margaux93

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. I saw these bras and thought "wow", I bet that feels nice. So, I bought one and brought it home. Then I swiftly brought it back. First off, they seem to be cut smaller than usual. Not only that, the shape of the bra is such that it digs into my ribcage and becomes extremely uncomfortable - almost painful. It gave my boobs a nice shape, but like with most VS bras, I felt like I was wearing armour (bad fitting armour that is.) If you do like this bra, save some money and check out the Maidenform bras that are almost exactly the same. Seriously, there's no need to shop at VS - you can find pretty much every style that they have by other makers. I even find that Maidenform tends to be of better quality too.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2006 10:12:00 PM More reviews by calicokitty

This bra has irritated my skin like no other bra before it. I think it's the plastic/rubber "no skid" lining they put inside. It fits great and does wonders as a t-shirt bra too, but I've developed this itching sensation under my breasts and around the perimeter of the bra lining. Now, I am dreading washing this thing as I've read other reviewers nightmare with cleaning. Regardless of looking great underneath my clothes, I'm really upset with the performance of this bra since the itchy rash must be from the rubber lining. Is it that necessary to build that crap into a bra just so it won't move? Bras are supposed to move with your body! Hence, the reviewer below said the "tennis balls" would move up with arms. Very unnatural. I should have got another Very Sexy plunge bra in a different color. Very Sexy = worth every penny; Angels Embrace = not worth the pain (& itchiness).

UPDATE 1/8/07: Still gives me an irritating, itchy rash but only if it is worn two days in a row. This is bearable since I only wear it about once a week. I have washed this 3X already and no problems - the cups keep shape nicely w/ no wrinkling. BUT, keep in mind I ALWAYS handwash properly which is tedious but well worth it (I use "French Laundry - luxury European Washing Powder" from Nordstroms). I will still never buy again and keep to the Very Sexy line.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by socra_tease_me

The thing about this bra is that it is really great at first, but as time goes by, it kind of doesn't work anymore. The first time I wore this bra (at the store) it fit great, was comfy, held up my boobs. It didn't make me feel like I was sagging at all, and the cups, which were padded, gave me nice round boobies. But after I started washing it everything CHANGED. I don't know what I did wrong, but it started getting so... 'unsoft' for lack of a better word (and I washed it like anyother bra in my washing machine, which was probably a mistake). Then the straps lost elasticity, so it really didn't hold up my breasts anymore, and they felt like just cups with no function. To add to this whole dilema, the clasp thingy got really screwed up, somehow (and i've never even had a problem with this). I think this might have been all my fault, but I have a feeling these bras are SUPER sensitive!