October 26, 2014 | 1194 users online

Clothes - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy Collection V-Plunge Gel Push-up Bra

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Jandie

I gave up on Victoria's Secret years ago, but I recently decided to give them another chance. I have bought several of their bras since, and I have to say that the Very Sexy push-up bra was my least favorite. It must just be an individual thing. Didn't work well for my figure.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by AudreyNgo

Very Sexy Bra collection of Victoria's Secret is always the best. I love it so much. Beautiful push-up and truly look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I have this bra in snow leopard, & it's an absoloutley gorgeous bra, I must admit. This bra makes me look like a playboy bunny. My boobs look huge. But as for comfort, this bra is really uncomfortable. This is not an everyday bra. This is more for if your wearing a dress that you want to look like Pamela Anderson in. It kind of makes my boobs stiff and like nothing has room to breathe. And this is probably one of the most expensive bras I've ever bought. It cost me around $70-$80, I forgot exactly how much but I know it was somewhere in that ballpark. I honestly can barely wear it because of how uncomfortable it is, but I still love it for those "special occassions." I like that it has adjustable straps that you can wear many different ways, even strapless. I probably won't buy this one again, but it definitely does the job of pushing up what you got. Afterall, no one said it would be comfortable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by markrepshylee

I am a 32 D and have a hard time finding bras in my size that have good support ( I had a baby so my boobs arnt the perkiest) and don't give me spillage. So while I was at the mall I tried one on and fell on love with it , the bra gives the right amount of lift and pushes together . I would highly suggest this to anyone who has had kids and wants a natural look . It is more on the pricey side but is worth it , I even went back the next day to buy another one cause I loved it so much

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by zowye2002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These bras are worth the money and investment did I mention also splurge. They are seamless and perfect, I will recommended for people who like cleaves and a little lift. I honestly thought they were cheap but I change my mind. I got them in sale this past summer in a yellow neon color I am thinking of getting other more in wearable colors and they are indeed part of my second favorite collection.

Edit: This bras are not worth the money! A few wash by hand the lace was already a mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sheryce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am very weary of strapless bras, I hate when i can feel them sliding down! I got this in one size down from my normal size (34C instead of 36C) and its perfect

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by peggy1234

I didn't realize how much padding would be in this. I'm a 36 ddd so this was a bit too much padding for me. However, I gave it to a friend and she went nuts over it! It is her favorite bra. I bought this on ebay and only because of the great reviews here. I'm giving it 5 stars because it is a great item-just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

I thought these bras were not going to be comfortable at all because I am a larger chested girl and not in need of any pushing "outward" but what this bra does is it pushes your girls together and up, which feels similar to me like what a sports bra does. I really love the feeling. Nice and secure. I have it in the orange ombre which is a hot summer colour. Then, this weekend I went out and bought the mini leopard print with clear straps which has removable gel pads (on my swap list as I don't need them) so that I can wear it with tank tops and not show through. It is a nice change from always wearing unlined bras. Thanks VS!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by NCarolinaGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The V Plunge is new and I'll getting one this weekend because the Very Sexy gel push-up is, without a doubt, the most comfortable bra I have ever put my girls in. I was a 38B until last March, then I woke up a 38D and needed new bras. Since I'd already spent my money on my girls, I decided cheap (Wal-mart) bras just wouldn't do any longer. I went to my friendly, local VS store and found bra heaven (their panties are pretty special, too). Every thing they had fit really nicely, anď then I tried the Very Sexy gel push-up. Oh My God! It's like being held up by the gods of cleavage. They are more comfortable on than off. Seriously, I sleep in them, and I wake up feeling really, really nice (sexy? ABSOLUTELY!). Okay, the girls are still a little new, but these bras are unbelievable. So as soon as I can get to the mall, I'm getting one (two? three?) of these. The VS Cotton lined demi are pretty darn nice, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by jaqi16

I LOVE THIS BRA!!! HG!!!! I have about 11 of these. I absolutely love this bra, it's my all time favorite. It's completely invisible under clothing, it looks good without clothing, it pushes up and supports, the straps don't fall, the cups don't gap... I could go on and on, washes well, made well..... The only thing I would change is for them to carry a wider variety of sizes.....in comes the Very Sexy goes Pink line (maybe they were listening after all). I can finally get my true size (fits like a dream!!!!), instead of settling for the sister size (which fit still better than my other bras) YAY!!!!

I think the quality of the Pink bras is probably only slightly less,but not enough that I would buy the sister size in the original, but if they both offered the same size I would go with the original Very Sexy. Now they just need to start carrying a darker buff (like the nude in the original) in the Pink line.... but for now I'll settle for buff, black, fuchsia, purple leopard, zebra....

*****HG***** I hope the NEVER EVER stop making these!!!!!!!!!! Customer for life here!

UPDATE 2/8/11: GOODBYE VICTORIA, you stopped making my size, it's not available at all, so I will be shopping elsewhere. Oh and I found the panties at Express to be much more comfortable, so we won't be seeing each other at all.