October 24, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lips - E.L.F. - Plumping Lip Glaze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by cindikinnns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product!! For 1$, it is an excellent lip plumper. It doesnt make your lips look dramatically thicker but more pouty and fuller and sort of have a 3D effect. My lips are already a bit pouty naturally so this is enough for me. The best thing is it doesnt have that nasty sting, but your lips will feel very cool for several minutes. I have this in Oasis and will be trying out other shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I like the shininess this gives my lips. It plumps well. The clear/white moisturizes and the color colors and shines with help from the balm. And I love the smell. It's kind of minty berry. The only con is not enough product, which is why it's a good thing it's only a dollar. I will absolutely be repurchasing this. Keep up the terrific lip products E.L.F.!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ashvis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Baby Doll. While it's only a $1.00 and it is a nice sheer pink, I just can not get over how sticky this gloss is. I wouldn't really consider this a plumping lip gloss either. I won't be buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

because it is one dollar, i definitely wanted to try it out. I bought the fanatic fuschia. it is a bright pinky red and i find it suitable to my skin tone (i have asian skin tone, so yellow base but towards fair).
PROS
1) it is bold and very pigmented.
2) If you prefer to stay neutral, it also has the translucent side (so 1 dollar for 2 colors).
3) love the minty taste!
4) standard packaging, nothing to complain about

CONS
gets very sticky with time

conclusion : good product in comparison to its price. but would not purchase again because I hate sticky feeling . would invest more in a non-sticky product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is very pretty and a great bargain. it's very glossy and can help achieve tht wet look, which is sososooo pretty.the packaging isn't extremely sophisticated but it's cute and practical. and it doesn't look cheap. it tingles a bit when you first apply it, but then it goes away. i dont see any plumping effects, but it's great for on the go and it looks good. for 1 dollar, this is really worth trying..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't understand why I keep buying lip glosses when I know I don't like them -____- I just don't like the sticky feeling most lip glosses give me. ANYWAY ONTO THE REVIEW. I have this in three shades: baby doll (a very soft and subtle baby pink), oasis (a sort of metallic cool deep pink shade), and fire coral (a slightly darker coral-pink with a good amount of shimmer). I don;t wear these very often and all three are fairly subtle. They aren't to terribly sticky, which is a plus for me. I can't really say much for the plumping side because I'm not a fan of plumping lip glosses.

I don't know why I bought these but I will use them up and most likely won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I can't believe this product has such a low rating, I love it. Have it in 6 or 7 colors.
So yes, I don't think it plumps your lips (but neither does my Dior Lip Maximizer) but the smell and taste is just so divine. I love the minty smell, the tingle, the cooling feeling...
The coloured side could be better, the gloss is not really opaque (which is a bit annoying if you are using a darker colour like Ruby red) so when applied on your lips you don't see much of a difference between the colors.
I also like the packaging, it seems it will get used up pretty fast but I don't care, it's so cheap I can always repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by moonlessnight14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I neither hate nor love this product. The gloss is pretty and shimmery, but the plumping gloss didn't really do anything. It just made my lips tingle a bit, but there wasn't any difference in my lip size.
Also, the colors Fire Coral and Baby Doll are virtually the same, which sort of disappointed me. Oh well, only a dollar.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by carolyntaggart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to gloss right now. I love it. For $1 it plumps my lips without making them look too done up. I love the clear side to use by itself. I have it in the color "Peach Passion" which is a cute pink which is pretty pigmented. I only gave it 4 lippys because it's a tad sticky. But if you put chapstick (i like to use vaseline) under it, it's not sticky at all. Definitely worth the dollar, and I'm going out to pick up another one from target.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I am giving it 3 lippies because it DOES look nice, BUT the plumping part doesnt really... plump... But the color still looks lovely!