December 21, 2014 | 1917 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - LipShine Shimmer Glaze Brush On Gloss - Watermelon Punch

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by NatashaEnvy

This stuff smells amazing! and the color is nice, i have pigmented lips so it only sort of shows up, but that's ok its a nice pop of color! its not too sticky and stays pretty well in my opinion, i have the one in pina colada as well and that is my go to for over any lip color and added shine! i love the brush applicator! only problem is it takes a while after you click it to get the product out! but that's not gonna stop me from using it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. I got this off Cherry Culture because it's not available locally. For a really inexpensive lipgloss/lip glaze, it is decently pigmented. I reach for this more these days, and don't even touch my lipsticks. And this smells divine, smells like watermelon! It's not sticky at all, and lasts pretty well for a gloss despite not being sticky.

The only con I could think of, is that I have to twist many times to get the product on the brush.

Definitely repurchasing this because it's dirt cheap and AMAZING.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by cherlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tried this due to good reviews. I was a bit disappointed. The amount of gloss in the tube is a joke, it's not even half full. Yes it's cheap but a bit more product would've been nice. The brush is a little stiff, not a fan. The thing that disappointed me the most is the lack of watermelon smell. I don't smell it at all and that is the reason i chose watermelon because i love the scent. :( The gloss is decent though if you are a gloss fan.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great smelling gloss. Color is fairly sheer with a light pink tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by socalgirl01

I LOVE this. This is my go to cheap lipgloss, it isnt sticky and has one the best smells. I love that it doesnt dry out and for a dollar more pick these over the elf brand ones, i am waiting to get some extra funds to pick up more of the colors that they didnt have the last time, and they arent drying at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by wynterxstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! The color is a bit sheer and feels amazing. I love how it's in a click-stick form, and I really like the brush. I really need to find this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by thiscowsgotmoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this soooo long ago....when it was 2/3 dollars.I just recently found it again in my make-up bag.
This is SUCH a great lipgloss. I love the pigmentation, the smell/taste haha, the consistency...etc, etc.

It smells like watermelon candy....SO YUMMY yet not at all overwhelming or too artificial.

The pigmentation is a really pretty pinkish-coral. It's sheer, but it definitely adds a bit of color.

The applicator makes it so simple to apply as well. It's one of those click-lipglosses.
LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS!

Too bad I'm pretty much OUT.
Augh I need to go find me some more ;D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ias23

this gloss is great, one of my fave glosses... it gives me a hint of pink color, not sticky or too shimmery, it tastes nice and the smell doesnt stink like other glosses..eww.. this line have gorgeous variety of colors and tastes plus the prize is real dirt cheap $1.99, you can find jordana products at walgreens and some dollar stores..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Alyne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased three different colors in this line and this one is my favorite. It's just red enough to show up on my med. pigmented lips and it's not too shiny. I spent a long time deliberating to buy these or not because they are so cheap I didn't think they would be any good, but I'm surprised that these 2 for $3.00 glosses are as good as they are. It has the twist/clicky mechanism that Stila's lip glosses have and it is really fun to click away. All three colors smell really good. The 07 Strawberry color didn't work on me. It's very frosty and pink with shimmer . The 03 Raspberry is a nice light plum/mocha color. 2 for $3.00 at Walgreens. Good cheap fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 4:13:00 AM More reviews by normajeane73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss! This Watermelon shade is so pretty! and so inexpensive it doesn't hurt to buy all the shades, which is what I did. Works very well, and I love the flavor, even the smell! Worth a try!