April 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Shampoo - Head and Shoulders - Classic Clean Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by plasticsun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I started using this again after many years of not having done so because my scalp was getting a bit flaky and itchy... and it broke my forehead out REALLY badly. I didn't notice that's what it was for some time, but now I know it definitely was the culprit.

My skin is fairly sensitive and acne-prone, so if that describes you... proceed with caution!

(It DOES get rid of dandruff though.)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by alicia148

This strips colour from your hair. After I had horrible brown lowlights in my light blonde hair, I searched the internet for a remedy. Apparently head and shoulders is great at helping to fade colour, and it works! I used this every wash for about two weeks, leaving it in for a couple if minutes then rinsing. After two weeks my hair looked much better and I continued with normal shampoo. Also it wasn't as damaging as I thought it might be. I used a good conditioner and my hair was in no worse condition than if I had used my normal shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by KellyBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this to lighten my hair after the stupid marinello beauty college dyed my hair too dark. It worked really well at fading the dye back to a normal lighter blonde. It's also said to work with mixing baking soda with it. But that can make your hair dry, I couldn't tell because it already was dry. But if u want to fade hair dye fast use this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using Head and Shoulders for about ten years, after I discovered I needed an anti dandruff shampoo!

There's no doubt this is a great product and it works perfectly fine! Smells lovely and you don't need a lot of product each wash. I never bother with rinse and repeating because apparently it's just an old wives tale and the product runs out much quicker! At £5 a bottle it isn't cheap though, and I have actually bought cheaper branded products that work just as well (and smell just as nice!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ktyska

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have dandruff, and I don't use H&S, but my H uses it and loves it. In the past H&S shampoos and other dandruff shampoo's smelled horrible and had a "chalk like" feel and seemed hard to rinse out. YUCK!
Last week, I forgot to put my new bottle of shampoo in the shower and all that was there was H&S Classic clean. Hmm...no one else was home to get my shampoo and I wasn't gonna run half way across the house soaking wet to get mine, so H&S was going to have to do.
Opening the cap, I was expecting the the same old stuff, but I was really surprised. It smelled very nice and clean and no "chalk feel". I washed as usual and it rinsed out really well. I conditioned as usual too. WOW, I had the best hair day. Nice and soft and clean. I've been using the H&S as my regular shampoo. Loosing less hair too. I'm glad H&S changed and improved their product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by payjark

For the past week I've been using a travel bottle of this because my scalp had been super flakey. The first night I used it, I woke up with amazing hair! It had so much volume and my scalp was in much better shape. I use this and a Suave conditioner and I love the results so far. I'll purchase a larger bottle, which will probably last me a year or more because Ill only be using it once a week or so.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by gwain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using it since 3 to 4 years.In the beginning it was ok,the smell also seemed nice.I also felt squeaky clean after shampooing but now i feel that my hair has become dry and frizzy.Now the smell also offends me and I am facing the problem of hair loss.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Erinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This used to be a miracle worker for me (I used it for at least 4 years!), but in the past year it's been awful. All of a sudden, my hair is weighed down and greasy-looking after only a single use. It looks like I put conditioner on my roots. But, believe me, I know better. And I also know better than to buy this garbage ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hair: thin, oily, no dandruff, no damage, not color treated

I read on a few sites that Zinc can really clear up your skin. I had a few hairline issues from my previous shampoo clogging my pores (ugh, hydrogenated coconut oil). I gave this a shot for about a week. My thin hair was SO weighed down & almost greasy. I was shocked that this was too heavy for my hair but gave it another chance before chunking it. It gave me a few flakes (isn't that the opposite of what an anti dandruff shampoo should do?) which shocked me. Overall, this shampoo was a disappointment. It sucks cause I really thought this would be a great product

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 More reviews by amaranth7704

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This does what it says it would do, help decrease dandruff. I used to have bad dandruff, and whenever I use a shampoo, afterwards, it would be oily and dandruffy. So, I bought this, and my dandruff went away! It comes in a huge bottle, so it will take you a while to finish, which is good. It smells ok, nothing fruity or dove soap like, but it;s pretty good. I recommend this to anyone who has dandruff. This is the best shampoo for that, and you will never go back!