September 1, 2014 | 1986 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Duo Natural Bronzer in Sunshine

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found this randomly at Kmart and have never seen it anywhere else so I will probably have to go online to find it. This is a duo 2 color powder bronzer with slight shimmer. I love this bronzer and I have tried every bronzer HE to drugstore. I am fair so I use bronzer daily year round. This color is great for me. I do wish the packaging was better because it comes open too easily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE*** 4/22/2014 - Way too much glitter :( I will not buy this exact one again.

I love wearing bronzer daily and I was wanting to try a new one ( I almost bought one that was tripple the price of this one but then remembered to try this one) This bronzer has lots of good reviews and I was willing to give it a chance because of the overall positive reviews but oh no I bought the wrong shade! I knew that when I was in the store because the one I had planned to buy was sold out but I grabbed this one and didn't look close enough to see the shimmer... this is the lightest shade and has shimmer in it, like I can see it up close on my skin so I am worried about that a lot but I just bought it today so I will update the review again later in a week or two. The color is sheer but looks natural ( no orange/muddy look) and I can build it up for a pretty sunkissed glow. The packaging sucks but that is why it is under $5. It says it is waterproof which sounds okay to me since the Florida tropical rain season is approaching soon so I will really be able to test that out in the next month or so.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by UrbanShocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I vas looking for a natural bronzer to add some glow to my winter complexion . All I can say is that this is a terrible bronzer. It is very sparkly and does not deposit any colour on the skin at all. I am not a fan of a matte bronzers and I do like a healthy amount of glow in my bronzers, but this one made me sparkle like a toddler.
If you are looking for natural bronzer for fair-medium that gives a healthy glow give revlon's bronzing powder a try. It is a far better drug store product than this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is for the 20 Shade Natural Bronzer, Sunshine.

This is the lightest of all in this line and also has the most shimmer in it, at least as far as I can tell from comparing the pans in store. I was looking for a bronzer that was very light and natural looking with a hint of shimmer to help blendability and avoid the muddiness that often accompanies matte bronzers.

This bronzer is a bit too pale and a little too shimmery for what I was looking for, but it is pretty. It would be better used as a highlighting powder rather than an all-over bronzer. The color payoff is next to nothing and the glitter, while not huge or overt, is noticeable up close and there is a lot of it. It's definitely not work appropriate unless you're a stripper.

The packaging is sort of chintzy, but I paid $3.00 for this on sale so I'm not complaining! The quality of the powder is good, finely-milled and soft without being too soft. I applied this on with my beloved Ecotools bronzer brush.

I think I'm going to try 21 next, and see if it shows up a bit more than 20 does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I read the reviews on this and I went out and bought it and I almost use it everyday now! I think I look so much better tan, so I use self tanner and this bronzer (not only on my face, also on my neck, chest and arms) and it looks very natural and is almost impossible to overdo! Though when I rub it on first it looks a bit red, but after that I have this natural sun-kissed glow and the sparkles are so subtle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

This is AMAZING. It's so natural and beautiful. I love it. I'm not really big on makeup or knowing how to use much of it, but this is so easy to use, and really hard to overdo. Very natural looking, but gives you a great tan glow. Someone complimented me on how tan I looked the first day I started using it. I got it on clearance for 50 cents, which most likely means it's being discontinued, of course. I'm gonna try to stock up on as much of it as I can before they get rid of it. AMAZING BRONZER. MUST TRY!<3333333333333

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2006 10:31:00 PM More reviews by blink8

I got this bronzer in sunset. I was skeptical at first because i am very very fair, but to my suprise it worked!! It looks more like a blush on me and it makes my skin glow. The packaging is okay. The top doesn't seem like it would stay on if i took it in my bag, but it is a large enough size to use a big brush in. I would definatley buy this again, except i can't find it anywhere=( and it costs like $3.00!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2006 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sandybeecher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm one of those girls who feels like my face looks dirty in bronzer...but not in this stuff! It's not too dark, not too light, not too shimmery, not too matte. Just right. I fluctuate between NW25 and NW35 depending on sun exposure...and this works all around. Try this bargain, you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 7:50:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! I have it the "sunrise" color duo---it's very natural-looking and easy to wear and easy to apply. i love it! it's perfect for me b/c my body is tan, but my face is so light! so this really evens me out on my cheeks---looks so natural. it has a tiny bit of shimmer, but it's really the perfect amount--just enough to keep it from looking flat. i'll def. buy this again. great quality and a generous amount too!

update: still loving this. it's 2 years old and i still have so much left!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2006 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Fridgie

This bronzer definetly ranks up there with the more expensive powder bronzers. I thought I loved Elizabeth Arden's Sun Goddess but this one is even better and way cheaper (around $9 CAD). This comes in a plastic pan with a clear plastic cap. There are two colours to this bronzer. A more medium beige in half the pan and a darker shade in the other half. Very minimal sparkle yet not completely matte which is what I love best about this.
I prefer to mix both colours together and wear them that way. It gives a believable glow and you don't need a lot on your brush to have any kind of effect. It did not break my skin out at all and it didn't turn colour half way through the day. I sometimes use the shades as an eye shadow if I am in a hurry or just want a natural look (light colour on lid, dark in crease).
I recommend anyone who likes a natural believable bronzed look with very minimal sparkle to pick up this bronzer!