August 22, 2014 | 1418 users online

Skincare - Body - Bath and Body Works - Mega Mint Reviving Foot Soak With Peppermint Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2006 8:33:00 PM More reviews by HarmonyBlu

Yes! This stuff is good. I use it and the oil soaks into my feet and gives them a great softness. The smell has some big time staying power, so as long as you like peppermint this is the one for you! Use only one capfull per soak. I happen to like it, and when I add it to a foot soak it truly is a refreshing touch. It is a little expensive but it makes my at-home pedicure sessions a little extra special.

My only gripe is in the bottle. It is a flip up cap with a screw off top, which I have only ever just unscrewed and I have noticed that the oil has been leaking out over the side-hence a nice oily bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 4:17:00 AM More reviews by princesswendy85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! It scents up an entire room after usage. It is very cooling on the feet, and you can especially feel it after removing your feet from your foot tub. The oils soften the feet. The price is way too high, but a little bit does go a long way. I would buy this again, but probably only with a coupon or on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2006 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Sweet_and_Tarty

This has Peppermint oil to "revive tired feet", sweet almond & sesame seed oil to "moisturize" feet. It's blue and very liquidy. Product describes this as a two-in-one fixer-upper...it "refreshes" and makes your feet soft and sure enough this stuff rocks! I looove this! I leave this on for 15+ mintues and my feet feel cool and tingly, refreshed and clean! My sister said it made my whole room smell minty, lol. It's $15, not sooo cheap...but maybe it'll be on sale on the semi-annual sale. Love this, I use this almost everyday, makes my feet smell minty too, lol.