August 31, 2014 | 1046 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kirkland Signature by Borghese - Protective Eye Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by acoats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this set at Costco hoping for an anti-wrinkle cream as I recently noticed that I am starting to develop some deep set wrinkles in my under-eye area. I started using this and immediately I had to stop because it was making me break out. I have very good skin and have never broken out using any skin products before. Needless to say, I stopped using these treatments. I do not think these creams would be good for oily/normal skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Kirkland (by Borghese) eye cream is packaged with the night cream and is sold by costco at $19.99. I have been using this for 1 month now.
Pro: Moisturizing, absorbes quickly, cheap
Con: I didn't really see a decrease in my fine lines around my eyes, though they do not feel tight. Packaging sucks because u basically need to dip ur finger into the jar or use the "scooper" that came with the product.

I wish there was a 3.5 lippie because that's exactly what I would give it. However i pick 4 lippie because it is a good quality product for the price you pay.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by MARYW164

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this as a set with the night cream $19.99 for both. I like them both. The eye cream is light and absorbs quickly, you don't need to use much. It seemed to soften the lines and fill out the skin nicely to give a more refreshed looked. It is not a miracle cream, as nothing really is, but I noticed a difference after about 1-2 weeks of use. I have sensitive skin and these products don't irritate at all. I also tried the makeup at one point, but won't be buying it again as the shades, even the light one is very orange. Remember that Costco always lets you return items for a refund if you are not satisfied.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Like the Kirkland/Borghese Serum, this seems great at first, but then disappointment sets it. I'm guessing that these products have silicones that make your skin appear smooth, but ultimately don't moisturize. The first time I used these products I was impressed that my skin looked smooth, but by the end of the week I was looking dry and wrinkly because they weren't really adding any moisture. Too bad because the price is pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by troublebound

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm 23 and don't have serious lines around my eyes but I do have chronically super dry skin around my eyes and most eye creams only make it worse. The first time I used this it did sting the dry skin a little bit but after a full month of use the skin is hydrated and no longer stings when I apply the cream. If you use too much it will smear your eye makeup, but thats true of any eye cream that actually moisturizes. If you're looking for just a basic moisturizing eye cream that doesn't irritate eyes or skin this is definitely solid. Plus compared to most HG eye creams this is super cheap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 2:12:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

Overall, I'm interested in and impressed with this new line at Costco. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of this particular product. Like most eye creams I've tried, it left my eyes feeling dry and itchy. I like a cooling soothing moisturizer for my peepers, and much prefer the serum from this line for my eyes. Also, I know I bought this at Costco, but there are times I'd rather pay $10 for one tub of eye cream than $20 for two. Who needs two eye creams? So - if you use and like standard eye creams, this might be worth a look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2006 5:59:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a from new line of products made by Borghese for Costco's Kirkland Brand.
Been using this for the past few days and I'm seeing some good results. So far it moisturizes really well and leaves my skin feeling comfortable. It does cause me some mild puffiness but that is how my skin reacts the first couple days of a new product before it adjusts. Not sure how this will work in the long run as 95% of the time when my skin adjusts to products they cease working well for me. Will edit if and when any changes occur. I've become a bit obsessed with eye creams the past few months after finding some fine lines. I'm almost 30 so it's not a big issue yet but the lines do bother me a bit. The package I bought of the eye creams was a good deal around 25-30 bucks I think. Package includes two 0.5 oz. jars and comes with a little spatula. So far this is a great item and looking forward to trying other items in this line. EDIT 4/6/07 Still loving this eye cream. Doesn't do anything mind blowing but works great as a basic eye cream. I've not gotten any break outs from this or any milia. Wish they'd put this in a pump bottle as the open jar, even with the little spatula that's included, is extremely unsanitary.