November 23, 2014 | 1575 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Galatee Confort

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh this didn't work at all. It felt so greasy. And it seemed to make my skin feel very itchy. I think I must be allergic to something in this formula. I do adore the Mousse Confort Cleanser so I will stick to that which makes my skin feel fresh and clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AllisonFZB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent skin cleanser and makeup remover. I went to Sephora looking for a mild, milky cleanser to counteract the drying effects of my Retin-A cream. I wanted something gentle with no fragrance. I love the smooth feeling of this product; it's like a runny lotion. I need three pumps to coat my face fully and get off my mascara, and the bottle has lasted for a couple of months.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this thing devastated my face...this a pro-acne product, so comedogenic! i had pretty much clear face until I started using this thing and then BAM my face started getting random bumps everywhere, in particular on my chin. I was afraid of getting out of my house...This product is not for acne prone skin, it is extremely comedogenic...if u check the ingredients the first ones are water (ok) AND paraffinum liquidum AND isopropyl miristate (these 2 r so comedogenic)! I couldn't understand why I was all of a sudden getting blemishes so often, I thought my hormones just got crazy but then a pharmacist told me why...!
I must say I bought this last summer when my skin was so dry and this has helped reducing my dryness but on the other side it caused me all those bumps so I'm full of scars on my chin...DO NOT BUY THIS IF U HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN...also, the price is ridicolously small for 400 ml so now I understand why, this **** is only meant to cause u acne. BIG disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by barbye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this cleanser on and off for a good month and find myself surprised to like it. Lancome products are very hit or miss for me so I never know what I ended up with.

This cleanser comes in a plastic bottle with a pump at the top, very easy to dispense. The cleanser comes out looking and feeling like a rich moisturizer that spreads easily with a very cold cream smell - pleasant to me since it's nostalgic and reminds me of my mom's creams. I find the best way to use it is to pump into your hands then spread it over your face and rub in for a good minute or two then wipe away with a cotton round. I tone afterwards which helps with any extra residue. Probably useful since I fear there's a richness to the cleanser that can clog my pores.

I'm still not sure if I'll rebuy when I finish my bottle up, since it's on the pricey side and there are many great cleansers for sensitive skin out there. The test will come in the winter when my eczema really starts to go crazy - which is something even my beloved Cetaphil and Cerave can't quite handle. Overall, worth at least sampling if you've got really dry skin or sensitivities and finish off with either a second light cleanse or toning.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by sherbyham

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this cleansing milk to remove my makeup. My makeup are liquid eyeliner, shadow, foundation, sun screen, blush, bronzer and lipstick/gloss. If I wear mascara (they are usually waterproof ones), I'll need a separate eye makeup remover. I follow up with the lancome mousse confort facial cleanser. I've used half of the 400ml bottle and I don't get any breakouts or experienced any irritations. It does have a light floral rosy scent which I quite like. All in all, I enjoy this quality product. It's quite pricy but the big bottle is good value for money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the Lancome skincare products I've tried, this one is the best of the bunch. I liked it so much I bought the jumbo sized bottle. It's a creamy milk cleanser that looks, feels and smells nice. It's not the best for removing makeup but is a great morning cleanser. My skin feels amazingly soft and soothed afterwards. Will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by OrganizedTourist

This was my go-to makeup remover for a very long time. I used this for probably six years and I thought it was the best one out there.

The lotion is soft and smooth and has a gentle texture to it. It takes off makeup but it takes awhile to take everything off. I have to use a lot of cotton pads in the process.

While I thought it was such a great remover, I have since found the DHC Cleansing Oil which is now my go-to makeup remover.

This Lancome product does the job but just keep in mind it takes a long time. I'm much happier with my new makeup remover which only takes one pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

this cleanser is amazing at taking off makeup yet it leaves the skin feeling so soft and hydrated. I think it is worth the price because you get a ton of product and it doesn't run out quickly at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by mjrq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Attention fellow perfume lovers: In addition to the fact that this is a great cleanser, it is also an effective scent remover. After a day of testing perfumes this cleanser will gently and completely remove even the strongest, most lingering scents from skin. I am able to put another perfume on immediately after removing the previous one, allowing me to try multiple fragrances in a day. This product is a must-have for a day of perfume shopping in an out of town boutique full of new or hard to find fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For a giant Lancome product, I don't find it that expensive! Anyways, I really find the scent and texture to be like a dream! It leaves my face so silky soft! And the best part is, it clears my face!!!