July 22, 2014 | 2379 users online

Toners - Lancome - Absolue Replenishing Toner

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This toner has the consistancy of a lotion. It contains Wild Yam, Soy and Sea Algae, whuch are supposed to help brighten and firm skin. I have only been using this in the morning for the past 3 days, and although it is too early to see any brightening or firming results, I can say that I am not so sure that I like the lotion consistancy. It seems to add some additional hydration to my skin, and with my oily skin I do not need any additional hydration. But if my skin responds well to it, then I can certainly get over the lotiony consistancy. So far so good - it has not clogged my pores or caused my skin to breakout, and so I am going to continue using this for a few weeks and see how my skin responds. Hopefully I won't breakout, and hopefully I will see the brightening and firming that this toner is promising. 4 lippies until then, because I like it so far. I will adjust my rating in the future depending on how well this toner performs. :)