July 31, 2014 | 1103 users online

Eye Shadow - MISSHA - The Style Silky Shadow Duo

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

They are decent for the price. The pigment is okay on average (some products are too lightly pigmented though... doesn't really show up). The packaging is kinda crappy... lol I like how it's cheap and comes in singles so you can pick up whatever colour you need.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I have tons of these single E/S because I managed to buy them at approx US$0.4 each! I bought one E/S at full price before, and was impressed by the shimmers. The shimmer effect is very beautiful and unique, and yet applies so easily. Does not look cakey or fly all over the face.This is definately not a pigmented E/S , it gives a nice wash and glow of color. I especially love the skin colored ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2010 7:13:00 AM More reviews by somethingforsam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I do love the colour selection, but there are no matte shadows, everything is really really sparkly. The shadows are reasonably pigmented. These are really cheap, you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Rachael230889

Bought the lime green one and the pink one.
Missha products are more famous on its side of creating a princess-like packaging.
I love the eyeshadows, it's affordable, but I'm not sure if I compared it with top brands in 'long-lasting' criteria, missha most likely not stand a chance.

I still love it and will buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Gothoria

I have Missha shdaows n GR204 (lime green with white shimmers), OR203 (Frosty Orange), BL205 (medium toned blue with silver shimmers), WN201 (light red wine color with silver shimmers).
Pigmentaion is good but not the best, the colors are light snd shimmery which is good for summer or a wash of color.
I dnt use them at all, coz i have the same colors with better quality from other brands.
besides, at the Missha store there is no variaty of colors 4 eyeshadows, pretty basic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by iheartsu

I got this as a freebie with a private online-purchase in OR201. It's a perfect coral-ly orange-y color with a little bit of shimmer in it. It's really pretty and perfect for a summer or spring look. I've followed a youtube tutorial on a spring look, using this eyeshadow and honestly, I had never gotten so many compliments on my makeup before. I LOVE Missha eyeshadows, although I only own one. xD

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

Bought this in PK203, a pretty looking pink. I got it as a sale and have never used it as an eye shadow. I use it as a blusher instead. Its alright, the colour's probably a little too bright as a blusher so I have to apply sparingly.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jawjuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are quite cheap and the colors are very pretty. However, they're not very well pigmented in my opinion unless you go over it with the brush many times. Applying it wet makes it worth it, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2008 6:22:00 AM More reviews by noahluvsmee

theres a few missha stores opened in souther california and i have gotten a few of their products because they were so cheap. i have 2 pressed eyeshadows (a purple & a baby blue) and about half a dozen of the loose powder ones (they were on sale for like 1.50!) the colors are very vibrant but seem to have a short staying power. other then the dirt cheap prices, the eyeshadows are just okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by tokki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought these in the green shades. They sell for 3.99 or 4.99 a pop, but Missha in NYC often has buy 1 get 1 free sales from month to month, so you might want to wait for one. They're strongly pigmented and apply smoothly; you really can't go wrong with these eyeshadows for their price point. All the colors I've seen were matte, so if you're on the boat for shiny/glittery eyeshadows, you're better off with Missha's shadowsticks instead. The other bad (or good, depending on how you look at it) thing is that Missha generally has a candy palette; anyone looking for neutral, black, and white tones are pretty much left in the cold. But if you're looking for teal, cornflower, sunshine colors and their slightly darker brethren? Missha has 'em! I like these eyeshadows way more than their MAC counterparts.