December 17, 2014 | 1813 users online

Pressed Powders - MISSHA - Finish Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by NotoriousCharity

The powder is decent for light coverups. I like how the puff and powder compartments are separate from each other. Nice convenient mirror and elegant design. It's very affordable at around 5 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:38:00 AM More reviews by asianista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Missha skin products, their two way cake foundation is one of my favorites and I keep buying it. This powder is also excellent for touch ups or for a more natural flawless look. Looks great on pictures too.
Does all the good stuff a powder is supposed to do, for a fraction of the price of big brand names. I honestly have to say it gives Chanel pressed powder a serious competition (I did contemplate refilling the Chanel container with this Missha powder, for face consideration (see my foundation review for explanation!!))
Love it!!!!!!! Glad to know from other reviewers there are tons of shades available in the US. Here in Korea it used to be 2 shades: really pale and a bit darker! Now they came up with an intermediate shade that really is in between these 2 older shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by domokunn

This powder gives light coverage and is very natural. I got this for $1 at a Missha sale and I have no complaints :) It keeps my skin looking nice and keeps my face from being too shiny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mtvsux

I am in love with this powder. The only thing wrong with it is that it has a ton of scent. I can't place the scent, but I'll deal with it. Anyway, LOVE THIS POWDER! It has a perfectly no makeup finish, but actually provides this tiny bit of coverage. It has mineral oil in it. Some people really don't like to hear that word in their cosmetics, but when it comes to pressed powder, i *love* mineral oil in mine (CG Smoothers powder also has it). I wear Warm 15, perfect for my very hard to suit complexion, it is a warm medium, very yellow based, but very natural looking on. I'm going to buy a back up while they are on sale. Nice compact with a seperate tier to put the sponge on. Nice sized mirror and a button that pushes to open the compact smoothly so no fight insues, and no broken nails or sore fingers. Can't remember the price, maybe $6 or $7.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 12:07:00 PM More reviews by renemy

MISSHA is a Korean brand that is apparently very popular all over asia. They just opened four stores in Manhattan, which is how I came across them.

The finishing powder is pretty good. It comes in 12 colors (warm and cool 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30). I chose the warm 15 for my C3 skin. It might be 1/2 a step too dark, but I didn't want to choose something too light either (I hate that powdery, made-up look). This is the only reason why I may not repurchase. However, it's a godsend to find a powder that is YELLOW enough for me and it's wearable if used lightly with a brush instead of a puff. More asian brands need to come here.

The powder itself is finely milled and very "soft". It gives light but noticeable coverage. The compact is sturdy and black, with a mirror. My favorite part of the compact is the plastic flip-out tray that separates the puff from the powder. Genius!

I'd love to repurchase, but like I said, I'm in between colors. Maybe if I move out of San Francisco, I'd actually get some sun in the summer, and I could wear this then.

11g for $7.99