November 23, 2014 | 2124 users online

Lip Treatments - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Lips Bee Healthier

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My sister gave me this because she had received it twice in one of the beauty boxes she was subscribed to.
Anyhoo, I really like it. The texture is a bit firm at first, but once it warms up it's super smooth and creamy. I don't like thin, oily balms at all. I prefer a more waxy lipbalm and this doesn't disappoint. To me it smells like an After Eight chocolate, and it's quite cooling due to the peppermint oil it contains. The list of ingredients is as follows;
Cocoa Seed Butter, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, Squalane Vege, Tocopherol Natural Vit. E, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Stevioside, Peppermint Leaf Oil.

Overall I've found it to be a decent balm, and I'd probably buy it again if I couldn't find anything else to tempt me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

This is the best lip balm I've ever used. It has a smooth texture without being sticky, it's really moisturising, it smells amazing, it's made from natural ingredients and it's really inexpensive. What's not to love? I can't fault it, it's a great product which I would recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my favourites. I'm on my second stick. Gives my lips a lot of moisture and a slightly cooling feeling. Love the idea that it is natural. I will buy it again.