Shu Uemura ME Green 500

This a soft medium slightly cool green! Very nice!

on 3/1/2007 12:45:00 AM

The 500 is green with slight blue and gray tone. It is my favorite green color beside 400, green with yellow tone. The cold aqua green stands out from my yellow skin easily and the metallic shine of ME 500 makes the color gorgeous. I normally use it with ME 300(yellow).

on 12/17/2006 10:52:00 AM

Shu ME Green 500 is an aqua green color that looks just amazing on the lid. I like to pair it with ME400, using this on the outer half and the ME400 on the inner half of the lid. Like always with Shu Uemura eye shadows, the texture is just amazing. Very smooth and soft. Like the other eye shadows from the ME range, this one is also very pigmented and metallic. I've always liked green eye shadow so I am definitely happy to have this lovely e/s in my collection. I will use this one a lot!

on 10/1/2006 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love this shade. ME green 500 is slightly lighter than ME green 550, its a super shimmery mint green. Gorgeous shade. I love this paired with ME green 550 in the crease or just on its own. Retails for $19 and comes in a clear plastic case.

on 9/22/2006 4:00:00 PM

Oh. My. God.

I have a lot, a LOT of Shu eyeshadows. They no longer give me a massive kick - but I had a space to fill in one of my palettes.

I have loads of greens but for some stupid idea I had never bought this one.

So I went for it and it is now officially my favourite colour! Something about this light, greeny aqua colour complements a olive/medium skintone, it look so amazing and the texture, like many ME's is fantastic.

I big big must have! Never mind 555! 500 is where its at!

on 5/20/2006 12:57:00 AM

This is part of the several new shadows Shu has recently released. ME500 is a very lovely aqua green like what the other member had mentioned. It is lighter than ME550. I love to pair this with ME400, ME300.

Shu's shadows never fail to disappoint me. Like the others, especially those from the ME range, this is just as pigmented and metallic. A must have for green lovers!

(I'm an Asian, MAC NW20 / Chanel 20 Clair / Shu 575, dark brown hair and eyes) continued >>

on 5/18/2006 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a gorgeous vibrant shimmery aqua, ideal for "mermaid" eyes! This is a metallic shadow but the shimmer isn't over the top so it's more wearable than it seems in the pan. And while it looks green in the pan it's more blue-green on. I love it wearing this on the outer half of the lid with ME Green 400 in the inner half, but it would be great with pale blues or can be used as a wash with darker blues or greens in the crease. And of course the texture is excellent, as with all Shu ME shadows.