November 28, 2014 | 1029 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Mlle

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by carbonmonoxide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick goes on very uneven without something underneath, but it looks absolutely amazing with NYX Dolly Pink lip liner underneath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by amaiaisabella

Just saw that this product was discontinued, as is my luck. All my fave MAC lipsticks are! First Made With Love, then the Hello Kitty Cute-ster... sigh. In any case, I finally found the perfect way to wear this lipstick. I'm super pale with very pale lips, so I wasn't worried about this color not showing up. Originally, though, it came out chalky as some reviewers mentioned. What I do is prep my lips with either Labello Rose lip balm or the Nivea version, then apply a layer of this, blot, and apply again. I finish with the Labello Rose on top to soften it and make it melt into the lips, and I get the perfect nude lip to go with dark eye makeup and dark hair. A real winner! I feel very mod Mad-Men type with this lippie :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by xoxoprincesscandyxoxo

This is by far the best lipstick I have ever bought - a gorgeous light pink - the shade I have always been searching for! Having very pigmented lips, this colour looked amazing on me. Paired with a smokey eye, it looked so beautiful! Sadly, this lipstick was part of the MAC Fashion Flower limited edition range :( I've finished it all up and I can't find a similar colour anywhere! If it is repromoted, I will definitely stock up on it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by ambersexton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this at the beauty sample sale at my office so I did not pay full price. It looks absolutely terrible on me. I'm very pale skinned, my lips are not super pale though and they looked pinkish through this, I also have red tones in my skin which this emphasized.

However it is a great creamy formula and high quality like you expect from M.A.C. lipstick. So it's great for someone other than me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Nemesister

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought this was going to look like Pretty Please but it doesn't, similar colour but Mlle has much better coverage and better staying power. I think it might look like Pretty Please on someone with pale lips though. I love this colour!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by jamiewag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the worst lipsticks I have ever bought from MAC. It looks like I applied chalk to my lips! It has a very dry texture too. Back it went.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Candigurl1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lipstick is a very pretty light pink color. For a glaze formula mlle gives exceptional coverage and is moisturizing. I think this would look best on lighter skin tones because of how light the coloring is. One of my favorite lipstick buys this year!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by xomegs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this today from the Fashion Flower collection and I absolutely love it! It's a very light pink, very creamy, moisturizing and a glaze finish. i'm very fair so it looks pretty great on me, but i can see it washing some people out. This is LE so i would go out and get my hands on it ASAP!!!! love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by goldenluxury

I'm so glad that this lipstick was repromoted in the Fashion Flower Collection! This limited edition lipstick is a light white pink color with a glaze finish. It is the perfect light pink lipstick that I've been searching for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by DianaLaColombiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would buy a million of these if I had the chance. This pink is the color I have been searching for all of my life! It's my HG lipstick of all time. I have searched for a similar color and none can compare :(. I only have one pop too...I'm very sad. It's the perfect palest pink you'll ever find. It's very smooth and it moisturizes your lips. it's whitish pinkish and looks incredible with bright colored eyes or dark liner. Please bring this back, I promise to stock up like crazy!! The closest I have come to this color is strawberry milk mixed with nyx milk pencil, but even then, it doesn't do it. HELP me find this :(!