November 27, 2014 | 1002 users online

Polishes - OPI - Teal the Cows Come Home

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love love love love love this color, it looks so beautiful on nails I didn't expect such result but, it doesn't look the same as it looks on the bottle, this is my fav color out of the opi summer teal the cows come home collection. Although its allot cheaper buying the whole collection than individual polishes but, because the bottles are small, the brush is kind of hard to apply on nails because its too small and leaves lines whenever you brush on.. What encouraged me to buy it is that it was on sale and I got it for half the price. HIGHLY RECOMENDED

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by StephanieMarie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! one of my favorite colors for spring and summer!. It is a gorgeous teal blue color with almost a silver sparkle/shine to it.

It goes on my nails really well, I usually apply 2-3 coats. It dries fast and stays on a fair amount of time before chipping.

Overall great nail polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by ladyvino

One of the very first bottles in my collection, which is about to reach a hundred. I was going for a teal, since I was gaga over that color a while back. But when I got it, it was more of a metallic blue.... It wasn't that bad, the color was good enough.

The formula was a bit streaky and a little goopy, but that's understandable since it's been in my stash since last year or so. Nevertheless, this polish will always have a special place in my heart as the first few that started it all :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by jadeymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Teal the cows come home is a gorgeous teal colour with a silver sheen to it... While the colour is to die for, it is not the easiest polish to work with... I found it rather difficult to apply as it was a bit streaky... It also didnt wear particularly well... Only a few days before it started to chip... I expect more from my opi polishes... The colour is absolutely amazing tho so if you can get past the application issues give it a go for sure :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Ulta for really cheap, and I really like it. I think its a very pretty color for spring.Its very consistent but with the perfect nail polish remover, it comes off easily. Its very easy to put in a suitcase and take on vacation. But like most nail polishes, it has that glass and it can break easily. And yes I love it and I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by dsqrd44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Love the color; it reminds me of mermaids and oceans. I am a sucker for anything in the realm of teal, aqua, or blues because I am obsessed with those colors. I love anything that reminds me of the colors you see when you look up from the bottom of the ocean or the pool and you see the different ripples of colors from the sunlight coming down through the water. The polish is a little thin and runny but to me that's not enough to stop me from wearing it. This is one of my favorite classic OPI colors of all time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own and have owned many opi lacquers and this one Is the hardest wearing!. I find 2 coats Is perfect coverage and the colour is a stunning turquoise my fave colour and a bit brighter than nicki minaj's fly which chips much quicker. I have worn teal the cows come home for 2 weeks now had to give it another coat and a top coat to cover nail base growth but it hadn't chipped one bit and I'm a mum of 2 so always busy with my hands!. This is a must have if you love your blue shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Haco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is perfect blue for summer. I use this for foot nails tho.
I don't know how to explain, umm... this is beautiful, ocean blue, shimmery, with silver pearls. maybe with blue pearls too.
single coat can be ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by LifeWithBelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with the color, I found that I required a few coats to really get a awesome shade of color and full coverage. Plus the name is super duper cute which is always a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by glittterati

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! the color is so pretty and i just love opi. The name is so cute and the color is very summer looking. worth the money!