OPI Teal the Cows Come Home

4.4

I bought this polish while on holiday in Hong Kong and got it in a deal with three other polishes. They were super cheap compared with the prices of individual bottles in the UK! I have been lusting over OPI nail polishes for a while now so was so happy to finally pick some up! This colour is gorgeous and the shimmer is really pretty. I had to apply 3 coats which is not ideal but after the top coat the polish didn't chip on my nails for ages - even doing the washing up! Other polishes chip with me so I'm glad that paying the extra is actually worth it. Plus it looks amazing with a matte op coat as well as gloss. Will be buying OPI even at full price from now on!

on 8/2/2015 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

TTCCH is a slightly frosty teal colour with silver shimmer. It reaches opacity in three coats however, application can be a bit streaky. I like the way it looks with my NC20 skin, however I do not find that it suits me as a manicure colour, however I love it as a pedi! While there is nothing wrong with this colour - it has good staying power and looks especially pretty in the sun - the colour is just not one I find myself reaching for and, as such, I would not repurchase.

on 1/31/2015 3:24:00 AM

I am on my second bottle of this colour. I love it, it is a bright teal colour which applied easily and is opaque in two coats. Like all OPI colours, it has great staying power and does not chip easily. It is a lovely, bright colour that can be worn all year round to make a statement. It is slightly frosty, which is my only complaint, but may not be a bother for others! Would recommend.

on 9/3/2013 4:15:00 PM

I love love love love love this color, it looks so beautiful on nails I didn't expect such result but, it doesn't look the same as it looks on the bottle, this is my fav color out of the opi summer teal the cows come home collection. Although its allot cheaper buying the whole collection than individual polishes but, because the bottles are small, the brush is kind of hard to apply on nails because its too small and leaves lines whenever you brush on.. What encouraged me to buy it is that it was on sale and I got it for half the price. HIGHLY RECOMENDED

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! one of my favorite colors for spring and summer!. It is a gorgeous teal blue color with almost a silver sparkle/shine to it.

It goes on my nails really well, I usually apply 2-3 coats. It dries fast and stays on a fair amount of time before chipping.

Overall great nail polish!

on 4/15/2013 5:36:00 AM

One of the very first bottles in my collection, which is about to reach a hundred. I was going for a teal, since I was gaga over that color a while back. But when I got it, it was more of a metallic blue.... It wasn't that bad, the color was good enough.

The formula was a bit streaky and a little goopy, but that's understandable since it's been in my stash since last year or so. Nevertheless, this polish will always have a special place in my heart as the first few that started it all :)

on 4/14/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Teal the cows come home is a gorgeous teal colour with a silver sheen to it... While the colour is to die for, it is not the easiest polish to work with... I found it rather difficult to apply as it was a bit streaky... It also didnt wear particularly well... Only a few days before it started to chip... I expect more from my opi polishes... The colour is absolutely amazing tho so if you can get past the application issues give it a go for sure :)

on 10/26/2012 10:06:00 PM

I bought this at Ulta for really cheap, and I really like it. I think its a very pretty color for spring.Its very consistent but with the perfect nail polish remover, it comes off easily. Its very easy to put in a suitcase and take on vacation. But like most nail polishes, it has that glass and it can break easily. And yes I love it and I would buy it again.

on 10/16/2012 7:53:00 PM

Love the color; it reminds me of mermaids and oceans. I am a sucker for anything in the realm of teal, aqua, or blues because I am obsessed with those colors. I love anything that reminds me of the colors you see when you look up from the bottom of the ocean or the pool and you see the different ripples of colors from the sunlight coming down through the water. The polish is a little thin and runny but to me that's not enough to stop me from wearing it. This is one of my favorite classic OPI colors of all time.

on 10/16/2012 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I own and have owned many opi lacquers and this one Is the hardest wearing!. I find 2 coats Is perfect coverage and the colour is a stunning turquoise my fave colour and a bit brighter than nicki minaj's fly which chips much quicker. I have worn teal the cows come home for 2 weeks now had to give it another coat and a top coat to cover nail base growth but it hadn't chipped one bit and I'm a mum of 2 so always busy with my hands!. This is a must have if you love your blue shades.

Popular Polishes