April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Concealers - Sorme Believable Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ToSirWithLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was a happy surprise! I've been OBSESSED with concealers lately. I don't have very many, and am not in love with any of the ones I do have. So I decided to start shopping. I pestered the makeup board for recs and considered wheels, palettes, pro brands, Sephora brands, Ulta/drugstore brands, you name it.

I was mostly looking for spot concealers, so I finally decided I wanted a small stick that I could apply straight from the container, with a thick, dry-ish, opaque, stay-put texture. This is it! It's shaped like a lipstick, so it's bigger than I really wanted, but otherwise it's just what I was looking for. It covers very well and has great staying power.

I found this at Cosmoprof and paid $7.50. I assume it runs $15 or so at full retail. It only comes in two shades. I got Light, and it's just fine (surprisingly great, actually) on my NW12-ish skin.

I also have the Sorme brow gel in Fawn, and I LOVE IT. It's the perfect neutral medium browny taupe. But that is for another review.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 7:02:00 PM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a GREAT GREAT concealer!!! Like the previuos reviewer I also tried it, because I ready that Marcia Cross loves it. I use it on blemishes and it is truly remarkable. It blends easily, covers excellently and stays put the whole day. I am LLL and use the lightes shade. Itīs perfect, especially consindering the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

As a mom to two babies, I am sleep deprived. That and add to it that I am a PPP, and the dark circles really show! They have diminished quite a bit thanks to my Avon Clinical Lift Eye Cream, but they are still there.

I have tried dozens of concealers: Lancome Maquicomplet, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, Prescriptives, Lauder, you name it and I have tried it.
None work well for me without being too obvious. None until now.
A few months ago I was reading the Beauty Talk section of InStyle. Marcia Cross said that her favorite concealer for circles is by a brand called SORME, the Believable Concealer. I found it for SIX BUCKS at beautydeals.net.
This is FANTASTIC! I apply it with a concealer brush to the inner corners of my eye near the nose and the inner corner of my lids. It is INCREDIBLE. As the name implies, it is BELIEVABLE. No raccoon eyes. No white shadows, not a yellow ring! This is PERFECT, my HG of undereye concealers. I chose LIGHT, a perfect match! continued >>