November 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Body Scrubs - Victoria's Secret - Bare Bronze Pre-Glow Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can only find this stuff during the semi annual sale. Needless to say I got 4 jars of it for the price I would have paid for one! This has got to be one of the best scrubs I have ever used, and I have used my fair share of scrubs. The smell is light and beachy and the scrub has a wonderful grainy texture, it is thick as well. It makes my whole body so soft when I use it. I would definitely say this is my HG scrub!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Nelly126

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE body scrub ever! I am a scrub fanatic, I just love how they make my skin so soft and glowy. The grainier the better for me. I was a bit skeptical this would do anything being that it doesn't have much grains as I prefer, BUT it works amazingly! I love the smell and my skin looks so glowy and feels so soft! My BF loves when I use it he doesn't stop touching my legs. This is a must have for any beauty junkie! :p

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 2:40:00 AM More reviews by bandaidsare

This scrub really did it's job. It made my skin amazingly soft and became the only product to do anything about my rough red knees. Like it says on the jar, it made my tinted moisturizer tan tint much more naturally and evenly!
Not to mention it smells amazing. I bought the Bare Bronze mist just to have this smell outside of the shower. Too bad the scent in the mist doesn't last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2007 10:10:00 PM More reviews by xoDiorLubovxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best exfoliator I've ever used! Made my skin silky smooth & smell reminds me of the beach!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2006 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff works great, it moisturizes my skin but it is not greasy at all. It really polishes away all the flakey dead skin and my skin soft and smooth. I find it works best on dry skin and then I add water as needed. It smells amazing!!!