November 28, 2014 | 1455 users online

Scrubs - Wet 'n' Wild - Daily Cleansing Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 4:42:00 AM More reviews by ryden_gorey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally dislike Wet 'n' Wild products, but I was curious as to how well their skincare would work when I saw this on sale.
The exfoliating beads are tiny, way smaller than I am used to from most other scrubs. It might not be so bad as a daily exfoliator because it's not as harsh as others.
I have to say I'm pretty impressed with this otherwise. I have very dry skin and this doesn't dry out my skin like the scrub I was using, yet it's keeping my skin as clear as the other product I was using. The reduced dryness is probably due less salicylic acid than other acne scrubs.
Another plus is it has a really pleasant smell.
I think I am going to stick to using this on the face as it's less drying but still cleansing and just use my old scrub on my body.
*Edit*
After using this for a little, I have to say this is probably my HG when it comes to acne treatment. My face has gotten a lot clearer since using this. I finally have a product that has reduced my blackheads too.
It exfoliates and it doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 1:14:00 AM More reviews by rnornan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Finally I gave up today and washed this stuff down the drain. I had been using it in the shower--where all the sub-standard products get used for the face. The particles are not nearly dense enough in the emoliient base. The formula doesn't strip or dry, which is nice, but it certainly doesn't remove flakies like I wanted. Plus, wetn'wild packaged a free eye pencil with this, wrapped it around the bottle package with sticky tape and to this day, 8 mos after I purchased it, the bottle was a horrid sticky mess. I can't recommend this at all. I use an exfoliator for removing dry skin not as a moisturizing cleanser which is the category this stuff fits into. For my tough abrasive needs, I use Mary Kay Timewise exfoliator which is seriously HG material. I will write a review on that next.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by alanafelicia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very oily skin, in my 30's, and this product is FABULOUS!! I highly recommend it if you have shiney/oily skin. It does not dry out my face whatsover and I use is 2 x daily. Prior to that I was using Clinique Anti Acne foam facial wash which is more $$ but this Wet N' Wild is better in my opinion. I will always continue to buy this cleansing scrub.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 9:02:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Well after my success with the moisturizer, I decided to give the cleanser a go. It has the same green tea like scent as the moisturizer. This cleanser is a gel with small scrubby particles in it that are not too harsh but do work to some extent gently. They aren't just there for looks like some cleansers that claim to have scrubbing particles. It foams very very lightly and contains Salicylic(sp?) Acid. It does a good job of removing my makeup, including light eye makeup.

I have the occassional pimple. Blackheads are more likely to make me their bitch. In all honesty, I don't find this cleanser clearing my skin any more than any other cleanser would. I don't really expect cleansers too anyways, that is what other treatments are for.

This product does sometimes feel stingy if any area on my face happens to be sensitive. It does happen occassionaly so I would rec this product to those with sensitive or irritated skin.

Still on the fence if I will buy again. I would like to find the other skincare lines that WnW offers but haven't been able to yet. I have only found the Acne line. BTW....a good sized tube of this runs about $4. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by debbiedowner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Goodness, i really wanted to love this product. I always dream my holy grail acne cure will be dirt cheap. Alas, this cleanser is not it. After using this once a day for 2 days i broke out in horrible little zitty bumps all over my chin. Once i stopped using it....voila, they were gone.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2006 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Daddy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product burned right through my skin. It dried it out, flaked it up, and scorched it. My face looked like it was on fire the second I put it on. It stung so badly, and it stripped away all moisture in my skin, even after using an EMOLLIENT. It's horrifying to think of the harm a product can do. I looked like the man in the trunk from Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes.

And I'm getting my money back!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by latigrez

I have been using this for about a week and absolutely love it. I have very sensitive acne-prone/oily skin and this cleanses it thoroughly without causing any breakouts or dryness. And my face feels so much smoother and less oily after using it - the large pores on my nose even look smaller!

Now, I have used alot of high-end products for years - Chanel, Clinique, DDF, you name it. But while I liked these products (Chanel and DDF were HG material for a long time), I got tired of dishing out so much money on skin care. Since I have a family and a mortgage, I have to be careful with my money. So I am ecstatic that I could find something that works so well for such a cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 11:14:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am not using this as a scrub, I am actually using this as a makeup remover. It really does a decent job removing makeup without the residue. There are round beads in this cleaner, but it's not really exfoiling by any means. My skin feels a tiny bit tight after usage, but so far it's not causing skin flakes or breakouts. I think I will buy this again, since the price is right!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 11:11:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Bunz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If someone would have told me I'd be using Wet 'n' Wild skincare products last month, I'd of thought they were insane. I am a skincare snob and have no idea why I even bought this line (probably becasue it's so inexpensive). Boy, was I surprised when my skin started looking like it was airbrushed! Seriously, it is just as good, if not better, than any high end skin care product, including that from my dermatologist. I use this cleanser in the morning and my oily skin is controlled all day, it's smooth and soft, and blemish free (except for the monthly undergrounders that Zeno takes care of!) Would highly recommend this to anyone, on a budget or not.