April 18, 2014 | 1973 users online

Gels/Soaps - Fresh - Nectarine Milk bath foam

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by rpolisk

This was a total impulse buy at sephora. I was looking for soap, but something much simpler. All of a sudden I saw the pretty bottle, the pearly liquid and I brought it to the register. I nearly took it back to the shelf when I found out how much I paid for it, but decided to keep it. Using it by itself on a scrubby, I wasn't crazy about it and really felt bad over the overpriced purchase. The smell is ok, nothing great. It has some nice sweetness about it, but there's an underlying *burnt* quality I don't like. I find the same scent to be in the occitane soaps. I thought I would just put this away and try to use it up over the next year. However, the next night I came home from work achy and exhausted. As soon as I walked into my house, I decided a bath was just the thing. I poured a couple of capfuls of the milk under the faucet and left the bathroom. When I returned, I was greeted by a MOUNTAIN of bubbles. The scent was actually much more pleasant, fresh and sweet. Nothing exotic or super amazing, but very pleasant. I soaked in the bath and felt a ton better after. The bubbles lasted and lasted. The fragrance left in my bathroom was very nice, which is always a plus. I will definitely use this again as a bubble bath, as I think that is the best use for it overall. It may also be quite nice in the summer time, when something fruity and fresh appeals more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 9:31:00 PM More reviews by 1annasroundhere

The smell of this is DIVINE!!! I have very dry, very sensitive skin (especially in the colder months) and my skin soaps this up like a sponge. The texture is rich, but not heavy, it lathers well, and the moisturization lasts forever along with the fragrance. It's a bit pricey, at 22.50, but definately worth it. Also makes a great gift. Keep hoping they're going to come out with an EDT of this fragrance. It's just heavenly :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2003 1:08:00 PM More reviews by charlita

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think these are pricey but worth it if you can splurge or get a deal. The large bottles last a long time. Very moisturizing and lightly scented. I agree the scent is powdery but not too floral or cloying. I also love the Ivy Milk scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2002 5:30:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this bath foam..so unique and so um..."fresh". It foams up so well and feels so utterly luxurious that I'm willing to suck up the high price and the fact that you have to buy the pump separately (ridiculous). Anyways, a bottle lasts me for over a year, although I alternate between this and chocolate milk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 3:15:00 PM More reviews by serobins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ever since I started using this as a shower foam, my boyfriend won't stop talking about how soft my skin is. - Okay, that sounded like bad ad copy, but it's absolutely true. I love this product. The smell is fruity without being tangy or tasteless, and one bottle lasts me a very long time. The only bad things are the packaging - it's cute, but I think Fresh has a lot of gall to ask an extra $3 for a pump for a product that is already very pricey. Finally, this is very foamy and nice with a shower pouf, but as a bubble bath it is downright lousy. If you are looking for bubble bath, try something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2001 9:17:00 PM More reviews by dana

As much as I love Fresh, I am not crazy about this product. Its so expensive for so little product. Not to mention you need pretty much half the bottle in order to produce suds and fragrance. I was very disappointed with these in all flavors and will not be purchasing again. The bottle does look cute on your bathroom shelve though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2001 8:53:00 AM More reviews by dinah500

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although a bit expensive (at $28 a bottle), this is one of the best bubble bath foams! Bubbles seem to last longer than other brands and I love the sweet, delicate smell. Also, it comes in a cute glass "milk bottle" and one bottle should last a while since it is a large 13.2 oz!