Creative Nail Design Okey Dokey Artichokie

2.7

on 5/4/2008 7:48:00 PM

This is a very unique light olive green shade with peach flashes and surprisingly it looks nice against my light skin. It's very glowy and pretty. I have several other greens but nothing that is even close to this color.

Application was super easy. 2 coats were plenty for full coverage and both coats I applied went on really smooth and even. My only complaint with this is the same complaint I have with all the other CNDs: they don't dry! Hours and hours later my manicure is full of nicks and marks. It's a bummer because I love absolutely everything else about this one except for that fact. I will hang onto it and would even purchase it again because I really do enjoy the color and can see myself wearing it often. But if only I could figure out a way to get it to dry...

on 10/11/2006 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried to like this because its such a unique shade, but its too warm for my cool/neutral skin :( Its a olive green with irridescent flashes of peach. If you like greens or have warmer skin tones, you might like this one. Sadly, it didn't work for me.

on 5/17/2006 12:41:00 AM

Okey Dokey Artichokie is an artichoke/olive green with a peachy gold shimmer. It's surprisingly wearable for me (a cool-tone PPP skin). It's a very unique color, although it isn't for everyone. However, for those who like greens or unusual colors, this is a really neat color with a cute name. Greens & earthtones aren't really for me, but I'd probably keep this because it's unique but I probably wouldn't buy it again. It's a warmer green, so it doesn't really pop for me.

Popular Polishes