April 17, 2014 | 1914 users online

Lip Treatments - Caudalie - Grapeseed Lip Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by GooMavs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG lip balm. I've used it for almost 2 years now. Nothing makes my lips feel smooth and hydrated like this does. It is very soft though, so don't twist it up too much otherwise it may break off. I will keep repurchasing forever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love how this feels on my lips, and I love the smell of it. Just lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

For my 'no makeup' days, this is ideal. I normally use Clinique All About Lips and I'm not a lip balm person as I wear lip gloss or lipstick almost every day. But on the days I don't, the only lip product I'll use is this. It smells lovely but not overpowering and gives the right level of moisture without too much greasiness.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is a pleasantly scented, waxy feeling balm which has no taste. It leaves my lips feeling very silky and well moisturized (for a short time anyway). My lips are chronically dry and flaky, and always look awful Although this balm makes them feel great for a short while, they are back to normal unless I keep reapplying this product. I will keep using this for now but won't buy again. This is very overpriced and I am sure that many cosmetics companies must offer something similar for a lot cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Tetonia

Very lovely lip conditioner that really works!

Nice scent (slightly vanilla) and a thick texture feels great on the lips. The thicker formula seems to last for a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

This is a nice lip balm, but it's definitely not worth the 12$ . I'd probably repurchase if it were half the price, though.
They cheat the customer by making this lip balm a bullet shape, like a lipstick. Rather than filling the container all the way with lip balm. You don't get much product.
It's very delicate so if you use too much pressure you might break some off or break the balm's shape. It smells and tastes like vanilla (fragrance added)
Moisturizing qualities are ok, if not sub-par. Nothing to write home about. I have found that the effect lasts for about 1-2 hours. Lame.
I found an absolute 100% dupe for this though. The silk naturals black label 'clear' balm. Tastes, feels and acts the same, maybe even better. For only 5$ .

Lowering this to 1 star. After 3 days , this lip balm broke off. I didn't even press hard. Had to freeze it to restick it to the rest of th balm. It melts at any sign of warmth. Meh

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

Very hydrating and easy to use due to the tube packaging. I love that this doesn't give you that 'I just put lip balm on' look. Smells like cocoa butter which isn't really my thing but it's faint enough to where you can only smell it briefly. My only gripe is that you go through it really quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Grafkiukas

I'm a big fan of chapstics and since I bike 12km everyday in all ,kinds of weather, i need some solid protection for my lips. I've been swering to Dr. Lipp, but it is too stcky for summer time when my hair is lose and gets in a way all the time, so i've been looking for an alternative. I got Caudalie's Lip Conditioner as a gift and was very suprosed with quality. Very moisturizing, protective and non sticky. Not the cheapest one out there, but i might repurchase next summer if it comes on offer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Both me and my 6 year old son own a tube of this. It's really moisturizing and protecting and ideal for chapped winter lips.
The only complain is, the stick is quite fragile and you may break it if you put too much pressure on it.
Nice cocoa butter fragrance!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by visee

Have used a couple of tubes of this lip conditioner already. It is pricey for a regular lip balm, but it really moisturizes and leaves my lips soft. The fact that it is matte and non greasy makes it a good base for lipstick. The scent is not the best, but it doesn't linger too long after applying.