E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Mauve Luxe

Price: $

on 1/19/2014 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!!

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

on 5/10/2013 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a pretty, shimmery MLBB glossy lipcolor. Smells nice and the price is right.

on 3/29/2010 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

The packaging is fine....just turn the bottom of the tube to get more gloss to appear on the sponge. The color is pinky brown and its texture is fine. The smell of the product is a bit funky...perhaps it spoils quickly. The 99 cent price is hard to beat. You will need to reapply often.

on 1/25/2008 11:36:00 PM

I really enjoy the sheerness and shine of this color. The scent, a light mint, didn't bother me at all nor did it seem overpowering in the slightest. It's a gorgeous nude color that is perfect for any casual outing. And the best thing, it IS moisturizing. For $1, I wasn't expecting it to completely live up to it's name but it does. I'm surprised yet completely satisfied with this product.

on 11/1/2006 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on the ELF website along with a few other items to try and it was a BIG mistake. The lip gloss has a very strong fragrance that gives me a headache. It is a sticky lip gloss that rubs off easily. The color goes on my lips as a dark red. When I apply it to my lips, it has a heavy, uncomfortable feeling. It does moisturize when it is on my lips, but once I wash it off, my lips are chapped again. For $1.00, I got what I paid for - bad quality.

on 7/12/2006 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This gives me the gorgeous nude color I've been looking for!

And I can save the rest of my money for gum or a new outfit or something!

I love you E.L.F.!

on 5/16/2006 10:29:00 PM

This is a really nice lip gloss in a beautiful berry color. The packaging is identical to the old Stila lip glaze except instead of a brush at the end there is a felt tip thing where the lip gloss is dispensed through little holes when you turn the other end (it clicks like Stila's too). It has a nice tight fitting cap and I've had no leakage. The gloss has a nice medium weight, and is shiny but not as shiny as MAC lipglass (my absolute favorite). It moisturizes my lips, and doesn't irritate me at all, whereas I developed irritation from the Revlon lipglosses. There is a mild scent and no taste. I bought a bunch of these in different colors. For only $1 each (at Target) its definitely worth a try.

Popular Lip Glosses