Everyday Minerals Thank You

4.6

Not tested on animals

on 4/2/2010 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I love this happy pinky-red color. It's shiny and pretty, and with a strong black liner and mascara, just makes my brown eyes glow (but not in a demon red way). It's easy to use on lid or crease, blendable, and in a pinch I bet it could be used as blush. It's really just lovely and I use it often.

on 9/7/2008 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

It's a reddish pink but way more on the pink side. Usually pink/red shadows make me look sick, but this one doesn't.

Love the quality of EM shadows. I found that the description on the website is pretty accurate for this shade.

on 8/15/2008 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Like the first reviewer, I also have warm/olive skin tones, and I also like to wear this with Pink Pajamas. I used Pink Pajamas on the lid and this in the crease, with Spin Cycle as a highlighter, and MAC's Kohl pencil in Raven (a grey/plum/burgundy shimmer liner). This is a more noticeable red/wine/hot pink shimmer, good for the crease but you need to stay away from the lashline or too close to the inner corner on this, or otherwise it may look like you have 'crying' eyes. I can wear hot pinks successfully if I know where to put them in the eyeshadow placement -- if I get them too close to the upperlashes -- or under the lower lashline- forget about it. I also must make sure it doesn't get near the tear duct (inner corner) because it looks like allergy eyes. However, with a nice pink on the lid and this tucked safely away in the crease to accent, it brings out the green in my eyes with a neutral to bordering cool liner. I found this one had a bit of trouble with 'stick' - tried slightly damp over UDPP, dampened brush with Mixing Medium, pressed not swished back and forth- no dice. I had to use my MAC 224 and use a wiper motion and give it a few 'coats' and then it worked fine. It did take some patience so the base and 'tackiness' or the stickiness of the formula or underweight, could be improved. Other than that, it's a very pretty color. Reminds me of some of the Pink Mac Pigments, a little redder than Pinked Mauve, but you get the idea. This doesn't have the sticking/staying power or blendability that MAC pigments have, but it can work if you take your time. Super cheap for the sample size in the eyeshadow kit.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a wonderful versatile product. Its a very flattering reddish pink sparkle shadow, that is dramatic depending on how you wear it it could also be very subdued and natural. Work as a blush and as a lip color.

on 8/8/2007 2:38:00 PM

I love this shade as well. I've worn it on my lips/eyes w/o any complaint. I love shimmery shades. Metallics will be in this fall so I'm glad I have this in my arsenal of goodies to use/play with.

on 7/16/2007 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to try a reddish-pink eyeshadow color as I wanted something more edgy. I was afraid of it being too intense for my eyes, but it came off a surprisingly natural and made my eye color (brown) pop! I love it!

on 10/25/2006 1:18:00 AM

I received this product as a free gift, which was a nice surprise. This color makes a nice lip color, and I have also used this color as a blush.

on 9/16/2006 3:08:00 PM

This shadow is very pretty. I use it as a crease color and lipstick as well; very pretty look for fall/winter.

i too received this as a sweet surprise in my mailbox after shopping just a bit with EM. they really are terribly refreshing in their approach to customer relations, and not just because they sent this freebie thank you gift! it goes beyond that - they seem sincerely into their creation and wanting to build a good business. anyhoo, like a blush they sent for me to try, this is not a color i would have probably even tested, but it's lovely. subtle and brightening it works lovely on its own and blends well with other colors. me thinks these ladies know what they're doing and we should learn things from them. and buy things from them.

I'm usually cautious with wearing pink eyeshadow because it can look a little bright against my olive skin but "Thank You" has a natural (as do all of EM's colors) tone to it. It is more of a soft rouge color compared with Pink Pajamas with a subtle sparkle. Good for a highlighter or even all over eye color with some darker shades in the contour. Makes a nice lipgloss mixed with a clear lip balm, but for my skin tone, but I only need to use a very TINY bit as too much looks too pale for me. It would also work to help tone down any dark lip shades. (This color actually isn't on the website; it was sent as a complimentary gift. Everyday Minerals is very generous with its clients!)

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products