November 24, 2014 | 964 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - 3 of a Kind in Sunset Strip

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 11:59:00 AM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hate this product. I liked the older and drier blush stick much better even though they were more difficult to apply. As described by others, this is a rosey pink w/some slight brown undertones. The color is really pretty in the tube, but lacks pigmentation when applied. It just seemed to melt (not in a good way) into my skin leaving very little color payoff. I made the mistake of using it over my powder and as such it basically ruined my foundation. I also found that this product sunk into my pores making them look very large. It also felt sticky on my face. While this is much softer and creamier than the WnW blush stick I much prefer them. They do not leave a sticky residue nor do they make my pores look huge. I also tried this on my lips. It was very unremarkable. The color was okay as well as the texture, but it was flat and not very flattering overall. I would NEVER use this greasy mess on my eyes. The packaging is the standard twist up type, so that was okay. So the long and short of it is if you are traveling and packed so tight that you only have room for a tiny tube for blush, eyes, and lips, spend the $ for NARS!!!!! I won't be repurchasing. As a matter of fact I think I will be returning this item even though I only paid $3.99.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on a whim at the drug store because A) it's cheap and B) it's a knock off of the Nars Multiples, which I love. This is no Nars, however (which I obviously knew for less than $3)! The color is a cool-toned pink that appears to have sparkles in it until blended. It's easier to apply than the WNW Twist Up Blush sticks, yet it's greasy rather than creamy. The texture is the one thing that bothers me in this product. I'd probably buy it again but I doubt I'll run out so I won't be stocking up. I WILL NOT use this on my lips or eyelids either, but I don't do that with my Multiples, so it's not a big deal to me. For about $33 less than the Multiple, it's worth giving a shot.