July 31, 2014 | 1471 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Kiss This Gloss - Smooch

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by tatsky2

Not a bad lip gloss at all. For the money that is. The color is lovely - bright coral pink, very shimmery. It goes on very sheer though which makes it good for a day wear. It tastes like fruit punch! I think if I didn't lick my lips occasionally (they taste so yummy!), the staying power would be pretty good. I applied it in the morning, had breakfast and 4 hours later I can still feel some gloss left on my lips. It makes my pout feel soft and smooth, it's very moisturizing.
The only downside is that I find it pretty hard to squeeze the gloss out of the tube. The consistency is rather thick, reminds me Maybelline Shiny-licious. I will definetely try more shades.
UPDATE. Today I had to toss it... I couldn't get the gloss out of the tube - too thick :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Karena73

The packaging design is very innovative. I have no trouble squeezing just the right amount out for a good application. Smooch is a bright coral pink in the tube with silver micro-glitter, however, since it is so sheer, it goes on looking very different. The glitter stays on the lips after the product wears off. It wears off quickly, similar to Cover Girl Wetslicks. It is not sticky at all, but more like a slick of oil on the lips. I prefer thicker glosses that have longer staying power. The color is extremely sheer, not much pigment at all. The oily, slippery texture makes this product a little less than mediocre. It is far too runny and oily, but the color is nice (despite lack of pigment) and the tube is very pretty. I like the narrow slant applicator, because it makes for more precise application, instead of a wide slant applicator like Lancome JTs. I would not repurchase if they don't improve the formula. It needs to be less oily and runny and have a bit more pigment for definition. I don't wear lipstick underneath gloss, so I prefer a bit more pigment from a gloss. I also reviewed Cuddle; Smooch is a more unique and far prettier color than Cuddle.